    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Oct 22, 2009

  2. ~misfit~

    Malcolm Guest

    On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:15:18 +1300
    "~misfit~" <> wrote:

    > Hey mate, I emailed you on your coyote gmail account. It's
    > time-sensitive or I wouldn't ping you here.
    >
    > Could be too late....
    >
    > Cheers,

    Hi
    Got it and under action.... :)

    --
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 (x86_64) Kernel 2.6.27.29-0.1-default
    Malcolm, Oct 22, 2009

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Malcolm wrote:
    > On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:15:18 +1300
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey mate, I emailed you on your coyote gmail account. It's
    >> time-sensitive or I wouldn't ping you here.
    >>
    >> Could be too late....
    >>
    >> Cheers,

    > Hi
    > Got it and under action.... :)

    Thank you kind sir, you're a gentleman and a scallop.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Oct 22, 2009
  4. ~misfit~ <> wrote:

    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs Malcolm wrote:
    >> On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:15:18 +1300
    >> "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hey mate, I emailed you on your coyote gmail account. It's
    >>> time-sensitive or I wouldn't ping you here.
    >>>
    >>> Could be too late....
    >>>
    >>> Cheers,

    >> Hi
    >> Got it and under action.... :)

    > Thank you kind sir, you're a gentleman and a scallop.

    That was a bit shellfish - very little mussel.

    --
    - Nicolaas
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 23, 2009
  5. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    > ~misfit~ <> wrote:
    >
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Malcolm wrote:

    >>> Hi
    >>> Got it and under action.... :)

    >> Thank you kind sir, you're a gentleman and a scallop.

    > That was a bit shellfish - very little mussel.

    Oh well, I'll clam up then. Personally I thought it was a pearler.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Oct 23, 2009
  6. ~misfit~ <> wrote:

    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >> ~misfit~ <> wrote:

    >>> Thank you kind sir, you're a gentleman and a scallop.

    >> That was a bit shellfish - very little mussel.

    > Oh well, I'll clam up then. Personally I thought it was a pearler.

    That's nothing to be chiton about. Just don't end up abalone just because
    it's limpet these days.

    --
    - Nicolaas
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 23, 2009