Ping Maestro

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Maestro, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. Maestro

    Maestro Guest

    Here is a link to Microsoft's community news:
    http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx

    You should be able to get the same info using a news
    reader. Do a search for whatever topic you're looking for
    or drill down into the community news it'll display the
    location of each specific topic.

    hth

    would have seen this
    >under the original post.
    >
    >"SWE" <> wrote in message
    >If you don't mind sharing, what other groups do you use,

    I'd like to check
    >them out. You can email me personally if you don't want

    to post it here.

    >Thanks.
    >
    >"Maestro" <> wrote in message
    >I am not anti Consultant nor am I anti MCNGP. I just

    don't support the
    >MCNGPs approach to dealing with "newbies" and by

    extension have to disagree
    >with pretty much everything you've said. For starters

    none of us here decide
    >on what can be posted or how often it get's
    >posted. This is Microsoft's newgroup and if they were

    really concerned about
    >what happens in here they would have taken action long

    before now. Since
    >they haven't I have to assume they don't care. I know

    about the concern over
    >censorship, but that's something I'm willing to risk. I

    personally think
    >these newsgroups should be moderated. Then anyone

    visiting could get the
    >best value and maybe even some of what they've come here

    looking for. You
    >can defend them as much as you like, but no one here can

    deny that there are
    >relatively very few threads that pertain to MCSE and the

    same holds true for
    >the MCSA group. I come here because some of the post are

    very entertaining
    >and I literally find myself laughing out loud at times,

    but when I'm looking
    >for real information I go to other groups where even

    those who ask stupid
    >questions (as far as I can tell) are gently guided in the

    right direction to
    >find what they need on their own. Newbies may not know

    about the rules of
    >etiquette. Why not explain it to them and then if they

    continue, you have my
    >blessing in giving them what they deserve. Some of the

    stupid questions do
    >get what they deserve, but I can't help but wonder if

    some of the extremely

    Maestro, Sep 9, 2003