  1. frank©

    frank© Guest

    Lisa, just out of curiosity, do you have any links with yorkshire?
    frank©, Aug 20, 2003

  2. frank©

    frank© Guest

    "lisa goose" <a@b> wrote in message
    news:...
    > who are you frank?

    Don't you remember me from Barnsley?

    frank©, Aug 20, 2003

  3. frank©

    Miggsee Guest

    ;) Get a room!!

    Miggsee, Aug 20, 2003
  4. frank©

    Miggsee Guest

    "Sentient Fluid" <> wrote in message
    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > ;) Get a room!!

    > What about those of us who have no life and need to live

    vicariously?!??!!?
    > :p

    Get a virtual room! ;))
    Miggsee, Aug 20, 2003
  5. frank©

    DaveG Guest

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > ;) Get a room!!

    The one "david blaine" uses??

    --
    ATB-DaveG
    "is there ANY single thread that you don't butt into?"
    DaveG, Aug 20, 2003
  6. frank©

    KillingJoke Guest

    "frank©" <> wrote in message
    | Lisa, just out of curiosity, do you have any links with yorkshire?

    Yorkshire is a great place btw, especially when your driving out of it over
    the M62 to Lancashire LOL

    .......really just kidding btw, sort of an in joke between us Lancastrians
    and Yorkshire types. Ho hum! I love all of the UK :)

    Kj
    KillingJoke, Aug 20, 2003
  7. frank©

    Kraftee Guest

    KillingJoke wrote:
    > "frank©" <> wrote in message
    >> Lisa, just out of curiosity, do you have any links with yorkshire?
    >>

    > Yorkshire is a great place btw, especially when your driving out of
    > it over the M62 to Lancashire LOL
    >
    > ......really just kidding btw, sort of an in joke between us
    > Lancastrians and Yorkshire types. Ho hum! I love all of the UK :)

    Obviously never been to Broxtowe or even the St Annes area of
    Nottingham

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....
    Kraftee, Aug 20, 2003
  8. frank©

    KillingJoke Guest

    "Kraftee" <> wrote in message
    | KillingJoke wrote:
    | > "frank©" <> wrote in message
    | >> Lisa, just out of curiosity, do you have any links with yorkshire?
    | >>

    | > Yorkshire is a great place btw, especially when your driving out of
    | > it over the M62 to Lancashire LOL
    | >
    | > ......really just kidding btw, sort of an in joke between us
    | > Lancastrians and Yorkshire types. Ho hum! I love all of the UK :)
    |
    | Obviously never been to Broxtowe or even the St Annes area of
    | Nottingham

    All cities and large towns have their 'bad' areas - I've travelled a lot in
    UK, Glasgow, Liverpool, Bristol, London and there are parts of those places
    I'd rather not see again. However I don't even live in the UK anymore - and
    I miss it terribly and I'd put it to any of you brits reading this that
    you'd be the same if you were away for any length of time.

    Don't take your country for granted.

    I'm wittering on so I'll shut up now....

    Kj
    KillingJoke, Aug 20, 2003
  9. frank©

    SgtMinor Guest

    My guess is that you can find him here:

    Domain Name: FRANK.COM

    Registrant:
    MicroStrategy, Inc. (FRANK20-DOM)
    1861 International Drive
    McLean, VA 22102
    US

    --
    "And he doesn't come across as creepy at all."

    SgtMinor, Aug 21, 2003
  10. frank©

    lisa goose Guest

    Strange question Frank

    lisa goose, Aug 21, 2003
  11. frank©

    frank© Guest

    A reply would be nice Lisa :eek:)

    frank©, Aug 21, 2003
  12. frank©

    lisa goose Guest

    yes

    lisa goose, Aug 21, 2003
  13. frank©

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as KillingJoke continued:

    > "frank©" <> wrote in message
    >> Lisa, just out of curiosity, do you have any links with yorkshire?
    >>

    > Yorkshire is a great place btw, especially when your driving out of
    > it over the M62 to Lancashire LOL
    >
    > ......really just kidding btw, sort of an in joke between us
    > Lancastrians and Yorkshire types. Ho hum! I love all of the UK :)

    Not to mention excellent post-punk ;-)

    Wardance anyone ?
    --
    slumpy