    JaR
    Thug 10110
    MCNGP.com Dept of Customer Satisfaction
    JaR, Jun 15, 2005

  2. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tracert JaR!

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    Hah! I hid behind a proxy and made you drop your packet!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 15, 2005

  3. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tracert JaR!

    > Hah! I hid behind a proxy and made you drop your packet!

    shut up i hack you

    tell me your network number man then you're dead

    in five minutes your hard drive is deleted
    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2005
  4. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tracert JaR!

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    > shut up i hack you
    >

    > tell me your network number man then you're dead
    >
    > in five minutes your hard drive is deleted

    You wouldn't dare. Hah! Go ahead, it's 127.0.0.1

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 15, 2005
  5. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tracert JaR!

    > You wouldn't dare. Hah! Go ahead, it's 127.0.0.1

    dude be happy my pc crashed otherwise you'd be gone
    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2005
  6. JaR

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns9676900DA30B8plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16>,
    says...
    > No good reason. We aim to please.

    Ok - enough of this Ping so and so posts. I am going to start deleting
    them.
    Ben Smith, Jun 15, 2005
  7. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:

    > In article <Xns9676900DA30B8plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16>,
    > says...
    >> No good reason. We aim to please.
    >>

    > Ok - enough of this Ping so and so posts. I am going to start deleting
    > them.

    And a sudden chill spreads outwards from the Thunderous Pronouncement© from
    the Hallowed Halls of Redmond™

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 16, 2005
  8. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    Ben Smith wrote:
    > In article <Xns9676900DA30B8plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16>,
    > says...
    >> No good reason. We aim to please.
    >>

    > Ok - enough of this Ping so and so posts. I am going to start deleting
    > them.

    *turns around and whispers*
    Can he do that?
    --