    (time sensitive)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns94CD898FBE41Cneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248.16...
    > Please e-mail me at neilmcse at hotmail dot com
    >
    > (time sensitive)

    curious email sent, after checking headers, of course.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Please e-mail me at neilmcse at hotmail dot com
    >
    > (time sensitive)

    Neil, Mission accomplished.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eX$TMP#IEHA.2824
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> Please e-mail me at neilmcse at hotmail dot com
    >>
    >> (time sensitive)
    >>

    > Neil, Mission accomplished.

    Mercy Buckets

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/16/04 11:51 AM:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Please e-mail me at neilmcse at hotmail dot com
    >>
    >>(time sensitive)
    >>

    > Neil, Mission accomplished.

    Ditto
    JaR, Apr 16, 2004
  6. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Wow Jar. you're so creative.

    --
    Kat

    /* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */
    Kat, Apr 16, 2004
  7. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    whats with all the secrecy? i feel left out...

    Consultant, Apr 16, 2004
  8. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > whats with all the secrecy? i feel left out...

    You know *what* we're talking about, you just don't *know* what we're
    talking about. But you *will* know when the time is right.

    HTH. HAND.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 16, 2004
  9. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    you try to confuse

    Consultant, Apr 16, 2004
  10. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 4/16/04 12:16 PM:
    > whats with all the secrecy? i feel left out...

    A little insecurity is good for you ;-)
    JaR, Apr 16, 2004
  11. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    > You know *what* we're talking about, you just don't *know* what we're
    > talking about. But you *will* know when the time is right.

    Isn't there a secret bat phone or something you could use for this?
    Jtyc, Apr 16, 2004
  12. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:efC7fj#IEHA.1392
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > you try to confuse

    you know damn right.

    secrets out. It was the thing for Sue. Just trying to spread the word...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 16, 2004
  13. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    i know, i was just joshin ya

    Consultant, Apr 16, 2004
  14. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#9mk0D$IEHA.3104
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > i know, i was just joshin ya

    And to any MCNGP that I have missed out telling I apologise. there is a
    link on the l33t site for Brat

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 16, 2004