    Message at super sekrit site for you

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 13, 2005

  2. LnkWizard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard spewed across the ether:

    > Message at super sekrit site for you

    Replied to. Thanx!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 13, 2005

  3. LnkWizard

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 13, 2005 at 10:57am "LnkWizard" blathered:

    > Message at super sekrit site for you

    Are you passing notes again? Will you share it with the rest of the class?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 13, 2005
  4. LnkWizard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:

    > Are you passing notes again? Will you share it with the rest of the
    > class?

    Yup. Nope.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 13, 2005
  5. LnkWizard

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 13, 2005 at 6:00pm "JaR" blathered:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> Are you passing notes again? Will you share it with the rest of the
    >> class?

    > Yup. Nope.

    Fine. I'll just hack into the sql database and read it for myself.
    Neener, neener, neener.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 13, 2005
  6. LnkWizard

    Jtyc Guest

    > Fine. I'll just hack into the sql database and read it for myself.
    > Neener, neener, neener.

    You can do that?

    *starts frantically deleting stuff*

    Jtyc, Dec 13, 2005
  7. LnkWizard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:

    > On Dec 13, 2005 at 6:00pm "JaR" blathered:
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the

    ether:

    >>> Are you passing notes again? Will you share it with the rest of the
    >>> class?

    >> Yup. Nope.

    > Fine. I'll just hack into the sql database and read it for myself.
    > Neener, neener, neener.

    Well, ok, but don't say you weren't warned!

    Oh, uh, I guess you weren't warned.

    Um, alright, sure, NOW you're warned!

    So ya can't say we didn't warn ya!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 13, 2005
  8. LnkWizard

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 13, 2005 at 6:14pm "Jtyc" blathered:

    >> Fine. I'll just hack into the sql database and read it for myself.
    >> Neener, neener, neener.

    > You can do that?
    >

    > *starts frantically deleting stuff*

    Too late. I already exported the db into a textfile. Bwaaahahahaha!!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 13, 2005
  9. LnkWizard

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 13, 2005 at 6:16pm "JaR" blathered:

    > Well, ok, but don't say you weren't warned!
    >
    > Oh, uh, I guess you weren't warned.
    >
    > Um, alright, sure, NOW you're warned!
    >
    > So ya can't say we didn't warn ya!

    Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 13, 2005
  10. LnkWizard

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Fine. I'll just hack into the sql database and read it for myself.
    >> Neener, neener, neener.

    > You can do that?

    Yes he can, and he does. I get these "Someone attempted to hack the web
    site" e-mails all the time. And the user is always either TGP or Neil.

    TGP keeps telling me he's not really hacking the site, but I don't know
    about Neil.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Dec 14, 2005
  11. LnkWizard

    LnkWizard Guest

    > On Dec 13, 2005 at 6:14pm "Jtyc" blathered:
    >
    > >> Fine. I'll just hack into the sql database and read it for myself.
    > >> Neener, neener, neener.

    > > You can do that?
    > >

    > > *starts frantically deleting stuff*

    > Too late. I already exported the db into a textfile. Bwaaahahahaha!!!
    >
    > --

    If you really want to know, I'll be happy to tell you. But you won't
    be interested in the info.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 14, 2005
  12. LnkWizard

    Jtyc Guest

    > TGP keeps telling me he's not really hacking the site, but I don't know
    > about Neil.

    There's only two kinds of people in this world I can't tolerate. People
    intolerant of other peoples cultures, and Canadians.

    Jtyc, Dec 14, 2005
  13. LnkWizard

    MitchS Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message

    > There's only two kinds of people in this world I can't tolerate. People
    > intolerant of other peoples cultures, and Canadians.

    Can you really call Neil "cultured"
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Dec 14, 2005
  14. LnkWizard

    Jtyc Guest

    > Can you really call Neil "cultured"

    What? Like bacteria in a Petri dish?

    Jtyc, Dec 14, 2005
  15. LnkWizard

    LRM Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Can you really call Neil "cultured"

    > What? Like bacteria in a Petri dish?

    Or a pearl in an oyster?

    LRM, Dec 14, 2005
  16. LnkWizard

    Jtyc Guest

    > Or a pearl in an oyster?

    Have you seen Neil?

    Jtyc, Dec 14, 2005
  17. LnkWizard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can you really call Neil "cultured"

    >> What? Like bacteria in a Petri dish?
    >>

    > Or a pearl in an oyster?

    Or Limburger Cheese.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 14, 2005
  18. LnkWizard

    Briscobar Guest

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    >> Or a pearl in an oyster?

    > Have you seen Neil?

    Think you guys whipped him into oblivion. It's fun to have a dedicated
    whipping boy, but maybe he got fed up and jetted like a mofo.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com owes me 35 bucks.

    Briscobar, Dec 14, 2005
  19. LnkWizard

    LRM Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Or a pearl in an oyster?

    > Have you seen Neil?

    I've seen more of him than you and I qualified your "dead sexy" statement
    yesterday. I like to look on the bright side. Perhaps instead of the pearl
    thing I should have mentioned penicillin is cultured in a Petri dish and has
    saved millions of lives. Throat cultures can diagnose illness saving
    lives.... so, now that we've covered those items how 'bout a pic so we can
    all verify how dead sexy you are?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 14, 2005
  20. LnkWizard

    MitchS Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> Have you seen Neil?

    > Think you guys whipped him into oblivion. It's fun to have a dedicated
    > whipping boy, but maybe he got fed up and jetted like a mofo.

    I bet he's just planning his retaliation. Be prepared for the worst I
    always say.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Dec 14, 2005