    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Blinky the Shark

    DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Heads up.

    > There's some .pif malware being circulated, today, being represented as
    > being from individual net. Details from the smelly-but-trustworthy
    > mammal DCMoose:

    > http://blinkynet.net/comp/ninspoof.html

    Hey! I resemble that remark! }:OP

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com

    DC, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Blinky the Shark

    Rob K Guest

    On 3 Mar 2005 00:21:29 GMT, DC wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Heads up.

    >> There's some .pif malware being circulated, today, being represented as
    >> being from individual net. Details from the smelly-but-trustworthy
    >> mammal DCMoose:

    >> http://blinkynet.net/comp/ninspoof.html

    > Hey! I resemble that remark! }:OP

    Good to see the biodiversity in this froup still flourishes.(sic)

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

    Rob K, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Rob K wrote:
    > On 3 Mar 2005 00:21:29 GMT, DC wrote:

    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>> Heads up.

    >>> There's some .pif malware being circulated, today, being represented as
    >>> being from individual net. Details from the smelly-but-trustworthy
    >>> mammal DCMoose:

    >>> http://blinkynet.net/comp/ninspoof.html

    >> Hey! I resemble that remark! }:OP

    > Good to see the biodiversity in this froup still flourishes.(sic)

    What's the "(sic)", Rob? If it's for "froup" -- hell, that's in my
    dead-tree 1992 edition of the Jargon File; it's loooong-established
    slang, like "grilf".

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Blinky the Shark

    Rob K Guest

    On 3 Mar 2005 19:06:49 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Rob K wrote:

    >>> Hey! I resemble that remark! }:OP

    >> Good to see the biodiversity in this froup still flourishes.(sic)

    > What's the "(sic)", Rob? If it's for "froup" -- hell, that's in my
    > dead-tree 1992 edition of the Jargon File; it's loooong-established
    > slang, like "grilf".

    Well that's just my erratic wooden-shoe brain ...
    Shark, moose, biodiversity in fauna, flourish (flower), flora.
    Certainly not the best joke ever and Merriam-Webster just made matters
    worse, it contains no entry for 'grilf' <looks over shoulder, whispers>
    Blinky, help !

    Rob K, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Rob K wrote:
    > On 3 Mar 2005 19:06:49 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Rob K wrote:

    >>> Good to see the biodiversity in this froup still flourishes.(sic)

    >> What's the "(sic)", Rob? If it's for "froup" -- hell, that's in my
    >> dead-tree 1992 edition of the Jargon File; it's loooong-established
    >> slang, like "grilf".

    > Well that's just my erratic wooden-shoe brain ...
    > Shark, moose, biodiversity in fauna, flourish (flower), flora.
    > Certainly not the best joke ever and Merriam-Webster just made matters
    > worse, it contains no entry for 'grilf' <looks over shoulder, whispers>
    > Blinky, help !

    http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/G/grilf.html

    The canonical reference of geekspeak; the glossary itself is linked in
    Section II:

    http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/index.html

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 4, 2005