    Just wondering if you were at the Intel Channel Conference Thursday. If so,
    were you wearing an arm brace. Cheers!

    GoGators

    GoGators, Apr 27, 2004

  2. GoGators

    Ghost Guest

    In article <HDsjc.496979$>, "GoGators"
    <> wrote:

    > Just wondering if you were at the Intel Channel Conference Thursday. If so,
    > were you wearing an arm brace. Cheers!
    >
    > GoGators

    That was me!!! Who were you???

    Ghost, Apr 28, 2004

  3. GoGators

    GoGators Guest

    I was just another face in the crowd. I noticed your shirt when we were
    both admiring Nalu at the nVidia table. :) I thought about talking to you,
    but I thought you would think I was a stalker or something. I thought it
    was a pretty good conference overall.
    GoGators

    GoGators, Apr 29, 2004
  4. GoGators

    Ghost Guest

    Yeah, I always enjoy the ICC... Especially since I won the P4 3.2 8800FSB
    this time... lol

    If you are in the area, why dont you come up and we can meet and have lunch...

    Ghost, Apr 30, 2004
  5. GoGators

    Martin Guest

    "Ghost" <> wrote in message
    > In article <HDsjc.496979$>, "GoGators"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Just wondering if you were at the Intel Channel Conference Thursday. If

    so,
    > > were you wearing an arm brace. Cheers!
    > >
    > > GoGators

    > That was me!!! Who were you???

    He was the guy that looked like he just saw a ghost!
    You look like you just saw a ghost! lol

    Martin, Apr 30, 2004