    tested it in an Enfield Allday chassis. It was the only "Renwick and
    Bertelli" motor car made. It was known as "Buzzbox" and survives to this
    day.
    Frank Williams, Dec 8, 2012

  2. Frank Williams

    Geopelia Guest

    "Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Hi here is some info that you did not know and the town I was avacuated
    > to was Purton.
    >
    > Plus this info I found regading Aston Martin Lagonda Limited
    >

    > This is about 1926.
    >
    > Later that year, Bill Renwick, Augustus (Bert) Bertelli and a number of
    > rich investors, including Lady Charnwood, took control of the company
    > and renamed it Aston Martin Motors, and moved it to the former Whitehead
    > Aircraft Limited works in Feltham. Renwick and Bertelli had been in
    > partnership some years and had developed an overhead-cam four-cylinder
    > engine, using Renwick's patented combustion chamber design, and had
    > tested it in an Enfield Allday chassis. It was the only "Renwick and
    > Bertelli" motor car made. It was known as "Buzzbox" and survives to this
    > day.

    Thank you. I've never had an Aston Martin.

    Our present car is a 1994 Peugeot 126.
    I wish they were still making that model. Great little car.

    Geopelia
    Geopelia, Dec 11, 2012

  3. On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:03:14 +1300, "Geopelia" <>
    wrote:

    >"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Hi here is some info that you did not know and the town I was avacuated
    >> to was Purton.

    Did you read the above.
    Frank Williams, Dec 12, 2012
  4. Frank Williams

    > On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:03:14 +1300, "Geopelia" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Hi here is some info that you did not know and the town I was avacuated
    >>> to was Purton.

    > Did you read the above.

    yes.

    Didn't you see my reply? Here you are:

    "Thank you. I've never had an Aston Martin.

    Our present car is a 1994 Peugeot 126.
    I wish they were still making that model. Great little car.

    Geopelia"

    New Zealand has been having troubles with the internet for the last two
    nights. Perhaps it didn't get to your computer.
    Geopelia, Dec 12, 2012
  5. In article <ka9q4n$lg5$>, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    (snip)

    >New Zealand has been having troubles with the internet for the last two
    >nights. Perhaps it didn't get to your computer.

    Say rather "telecom has been having trouble with broadband" as I saw it.
    Not being with them, I've noticed no problems. :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Dec 13, 2012
  6. On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 00:34:37 +1300, "Geopelia" <>
    wrote:

    >"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:03:14 +1300, "Geopelia" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message

    >> Did you read the above.
    >>

    >yes.
    >
    >Didn't you see my reply? Here you are:
    >
    >"Thank you. I've never had an Aston Martin.
    >
    >Our present car is a 1994 Peugeot 126.
    >I wish they were still making that model. Great little car.
    >
    >Geopelia"
    >
    >New Zealand has been having troubles with the internet for the last two
    >nights. Perhaps it didn't get to your computer.

    You did not read the message at all, I was referring to the town were I
    lived that the Aston Martin was made FELTHAM

    The other was the Town in Wiltshire that I was evacuated to is PURTON
    Frank Williams, Dec 13, 2012
  7. Frank Williams

    > On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 00:34:37 +1300, "Geopelia" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message

    >>> Did you read the above.
    >>>

    >>yes.
    >>
    >>Didn't you see my reply? Here you are:
    >>
    >>"Thank you. I've never had an Aston Martin.
    >>
    >>Our present car is a 1994 Peugeot 126.
    >>I wish they were still making that model. Great little car.
    >>
    >>Geopelia"
    >>
    >>New Zealand has been having troubles with the internet for the last two
    >>nights. Perhaps it didn't get to your computer.
    >>

    > You did not read the message at all, I was referring to the town were I
    > lived that the Aston Martin was made FELTHAM
    >
    > The other was the Town in Wiltshire that I was evacuated to is PURTON

    Thank you.
    Geopelia, Dec 13, 2012