    Dear Frisbee MCNGP,

    I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me into
    the ultimate chick magnet.
    Network Guru, Jun 13, 2005

  2. Network Guru

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
    >
    > I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me into
    > the ultimate chick magnet.

    Some spelling lessons would not hurt.
    Ben Smith, Jun 14, 2005

  3. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
    >>
    >> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
    >> into
    >> the ultimate chick magnet.
    >>

    > Some spelling lessons would not hurt.

    Oh you are so funny...I can hardly contain my laughter....One former lamer
    of the week picking on a fellow member of the elite club. You may be young
    and cocky now Mr Smith, and perhaps you walk around town with a
    swagger...but wait till you get a bit older and your hairline recedes and
    the women eschew you in favor of a handsome lothario with a full head of
    hair...you won't be cracking silly jokes and picking on those less fortunate
    than you in the newsgroups, will you?
    Network Guru, Jun 14, 2005
  4. Network Guru

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
    > >>
    > >> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
    > >> into
    > >> the ultimate chick magnet.
    > >>

    > > Some spelling lessons would not hurt.

    > Oh you are so funny...I can hardly contain my laughter....One former lamer
    > of the week picking on a fellow member of the elite club. You may be young
    > and cocky now Mr Smith, and perhaps you walk around town with a
    > swagger...but wait till you get a bit older and your hairline recedes and
    > the women eschew you in favor of a handsome lothario with a full head of
    > hair...you won't be cracking silly jokes and picking on those less fortunate
    > than you in the newsgroups, will you?

    Probably not.
    Ben Smith, Jun 14, 2005
  5. Network Guru

    Guest Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message

    > "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...
    >>> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
    >>>
    >>> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
    >>> into
    >>> the ultimate chick magnet.
    >>>

    >> Some spelling lessons would not hurt.

    > Oh you are so funny...I can hardly contain my laughter....One former lamer
    > of the week picking on a fellow member of the elite club.

    At least he WAS lamer of the weak, and not a member of a contrived fascist
    dictatorship that witholds tacos from those it deems unworthy. If I had a
    choice, I'd rather be Lamer of the Weak than join the MCNGP. You see, I
    think you have it backwards.... It's noble and honorable to be the Lamer of
    the Weak, and MCNGP isn't an elite club anyway because they don't have the
    forthcoming 'MCSB certificate', AND, if they can't be Lamer of the Weak in
    their own club, who would want to join? I mean, being Lamer of the Weak
    seems to me like it's the best part of what the MCNGP has to offer. Who else
    in their group has a title of such esteem? I could beg to be lamer of the
    weak, but instead, what I'll do is PRETEND to be lamer of the weak, and then
    claim that MCNGP is unqualified to call me the lamer of the weak, and that I
    wasn't really a lamer of the weak, they just thought I was.

    > You may be young and cocky now Mr Smith, and perhaps you walk around town
    > with a swagger...

    I like Old Cocker Spaniels, myself. They are docile and patient animals, yet
    still supple and firm. Young Cocky Swaggers are always panting and trying to
    hump my leg, and they tend to be coarse and throaty.

    > but wait till you get a bit older and your hairline recedes and the women
    > eschew you in favor of a handsome lothario with a full head of hair...

    Why should he wait to get older? Why not recede his hairline NOW, before the
    women get to him. Let them have the lothario, he will treat them badly and
    waste their money. That's what they really want anyway. Those Lotharios tend
    to spend life in prison, or get type cast as the long lost evil twin in
    Nintendo's plumbing game series.

    > you won't be cracking silly jokes and picking on those less fortunate than
    > you in the newsgroups, will you?

    Well, I have to agree with you here... Although I must say, if someone's
    waiting for a profile that will transform him into the ultimate chick
    magnet, he'd be better off beating up the Burger King and stealing his
    plastic head. That's got quite the profile. I mean, ever since he's been
    hanging out with Hootie, the B.K. has been pimpin' with the ladies.

    <?
    /* Microcephalic S. Bob */
    main( "MCSBNGP+++ / Lex Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]");

    function main($sender) {
    var $voluptuous = false;
    if ($sender = "MCSBNGP+++ / Lex Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]")
    {$cool = "http://www.roblindman.com/"."Where the breasts they grow on
    trees..."; }
    echo $sender." = ".$cool;
    }
    die();
    ?>
    Guest, Jun 14, 2005
  6. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
    >
    > I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
    > into the ultimate chick magnet.

    Based on the time stamp on your poast, I'm guessing you didn't check your
    e-mail first.
    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2005
  7. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Ping_Frisbee=AE?=

    boy are you on the wrong planet...
    kpg, Jun 14, 2005
  8. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    > boy are you on the wrong planet...

    I wish he'd send pictures.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 14, 2005
  9. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Jun 14, 2005
  10. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2005
  11. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'm sorry, but this has been declared an MJ-Free thread.

    Was that MJ related? I'm sorry, I thought they were from another planet.

    I apologize.
    Jtyc, Jun 14, 2005
  12. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > I'm sorry, but this has been declared an MJ-Free thread.

    I don't think you can do that.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 14, 2005
  13. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > I don't think you can do that.

    Well I think he can DECLARE whatever he chooses. It is left up to us,
    however, to decide whether or not to abide by his declaration.

    I declare that I am cool.
    Jtyc, Jun 14, 2005
  14. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    >> I don't think you can do that.

    > Well I think he can DECLARE whatever he chooses. It is left up to us,
    > however, to decide whether or not to abide by his declaration.

    Well, I declare!

    > I declare that I am cool.

    Put on a sweater.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 14, 2005
  15. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > Put on a sweater.

    I don't wear sweaters.

    I'm not a good dancer.

    I don't play drums.
    Jtyc, Jun 14, 2005
  16. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:exZ3asQcFHA.3912
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > I declare that I am cool.

    look without an OPTION EXPLICT listed prior you shouldn't declare anything.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Get away from the dynamite!" Tom said explosively.
    Neil, Jun 15, 2005
  17. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
    >>
    >> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
    >> into the ultimate chick magnet.

    > Based on the time stamp on your poast, I'm guessing you didn't check your
    > e-mail first.

    Dude,

    You are right...i neglected to check my email. Thanks for the quality info.
    Your willingness to go the extra mile and assist others indicates that you
    are truly a man of character and sterling qualities.
    Network Guru, Jun 15, 2005
  18. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > look without an OPTION EXPLICT listed prior you shouldn't declare
    anything.

    oh sure... and I suppose you drive the speed limit too?

    I declare victory!
    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2005
  19. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Your willingness to go the extra mile and assist others indicates that you
    >are truly a man of character and sterling qualities.

    aren't we all....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 15, 2005
  20. Network Guru

    Mike T. Guest

    "Ben Smith" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
    >>
    >> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
    >> into
    >> the ultimate chick magnet.
    >>

    > Some spelling lessons would not hurt.

    What was misspelled???