Ping Florida and Vicinity

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by MF, Feb 26, 2005.

  1. MF

    MF Guest

    Do any of you guys who live or have lived in FLA know how close the
    following salary medians are to reality?

    Median Salary By Certification
    For Location:State=Florida: Median

    Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) 47050

    A+ Service Technician 41000

    Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) 50000

    Engineer in Training (EIT) 45000

    Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 51000

    Certified Professional Engineer (PE) 62000

    Network+ Service Technician 40000

    Microsoft Windows NT 50000

    Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) 45000

    this is from a site called payscale.com.

    Mike

    MF, Feb 26, 2005

  2. MF

    J Figueredo Guest

    They seem high to me, I live in South FL.

    J Figueredo, Feb 27, 2005

  3. MF

    AG Guest

    "smackedass" <> wrote in message
    > I never trust any of those salary survey sites. They're definitely not

    the
    > least bit realistic as they apply here in south-eastern MA. Not to

    mention,
    > those salaries are mentioned assuming one can find such a job, at all.

    The
    > biz might have picked up a little bit, but not by much.
    >
    > smackedass

    It's almost unbelievable how slow the job market is here. There aren't even
    any programming jobs, not that I'm a programmer. The only thing I've seen
    lately are a couple of jobs for a Senior Basis Administrator, whatever that
    is.

    AG

    AG, Feb 28, 2005
  4. MF

    Jamco Guest

    kind of interesting that a MCP gets 47050 and an MCSA gets 45000.

    Jamco, Mar 2, 2005
  5. MF

    MF Guest

    yeah. a lot of it made no sense to me. why i asked for "real world" or
    'real florida' experience.

    MF, Mar 3, 2005