    "MCNGP Cert Map" be created for me to follow in my quest to join the ranks
    of the elite MCNGP. I really want to take part in the get together in Vegas
    in September.
    Network Guru, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Guest Guest

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ping_Consultant=2CFrisbee=AE_I_need_an_MCNGP_map?=

    no p off your not wonted ther

    assist in my quest of
    >becoming an MCP. . 10 years later, I hereby request that

    an outline or

    Guest, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    > Guys,
    >
    > Back in 1994, MS provided a "Certification Map" to assist in my quest of
    > becoming an MCP. . 10 years later, I hereby request that an outline or
    > "MCNGP Cert Map" be created for me to follow in my quest to join the ranks
    > of the elite MCNGP. I really want to take part in the get together in

    Vegas
    > in September.

    You've been around the block enough times to know MCNGP requirements. If
    not, visit http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/ for details. I think it's a
    little outdated, but it'll point you in the right direction. Wait, are you
    even eligible? You're a LotY. Or a LotW. Or Former Lamer of some sort. I
    dunno, I'm not in charge.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    i will put together a map and post it in the mcngp yahoo forum for you, is a
    viso diagram ok for you or would you like to see it in powerpoint, perhaps a
    flash?. you are more then welcome to come, even though you are not an mcngp,
    you are still a valuable contributor and respected by mcngp members.

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:Omji4rbZEHA.1448
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > you are more then welcome to come, even though you are not an mcngp,
    > you are still a valuable contributor and respected by mcngp members.

    but only becuase of the flashy hairdoo....
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 9, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    > <snip> for me to follow in my quest to join the ranks
    > of the elite MCNGP.

    Are you sure?

    To join the vaunted ranks of the Mu Chi Nu Gamma Pi
    there is a significant amount of hazing of new pledges,
    involving nudity, paddling, and various acts with barnyard
    animals. Of course there is also the drinking games - that
    makes it all worth while IMHO.

    kpg
    kpg, Jul 9, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    nerd32768 Guest

    > i will put together a map and post it in the mcngp yahoo forum for you, is
    > viso diagram ok for you or would you like to see it in powerpoint, perhaps

    > flash?. you are more then welcome to come, even though you are not an

    mcngp,
    > you are still a valuable contributor and respected by mcngp members.

    VISIO
    i hate powerpoint, have to use it in school practically every day
    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  8. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    very well, jr

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > VISIO
    > i hate powerpoint, have to use it in school practically every day

    On a happier note, you'll be pleased to know that I've used Powerpoint a
    grand total of once in my entire life.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 06:45:15 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >i will put together a map and post it in the mcngp yahoo forum for you, is a
    >viso diagram ok for you or would you like to see it in powerpoint, perhaps a
    >flash?. you are more then welcome to come, even though you are not an mcngp,
    >you are still a valuable contributor and respected by mcngp members.

    I can't make it I'm afraid, but I might be able to send a video
    greeting message like they do at the music awards..... ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    very nice

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > I can't make it I'm afraid, but I might be able to send a video
    > greeting message like they do at the music awards..... ;-)

    What there will be awards? Is this going to be the First annual MCNGP
    Awards ceremony? categories for PotY, LotY, best rant, best use of
    Kerpalism, best use of chalk's term, most posts (thank you, thank you),
    worst post (thank you, thank you)...

    I might have to go to LV now...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30