    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    If you lend someone $20, and never see them again
    .... it was probably worth it.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 5, 2006

  2. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184652.htm (1/5/2006
    > 12:56:09 PM) # 192 posts so far today. 81 are from from Neil alone. I
    > hate you.

    2nd

    kpg, Jan 5, 2006

  3. TechGeekPro

    CBIC Guest

    Re: CBIC

    In news:Xns97428D1F343ADtgp@127.0.0.1,
    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    I hate you.

    My work here is done then.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 5, 2006
  4. TechGeekPro

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns974283A237C3Eipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184652.htm (1/5/2006
    >> 12:56:09 PM) # 192 posts so far today. 81 are from from Neil alone. I
    >> hate you.

    > 2nd

    Oh boy, a 2 for 1. It's nice to be noticed.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 5, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    Lasher Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97428D1F343ADtgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > 192 posts so far today. 81 are from from Neil alone. I hate you.

    You shouldn't count all of those, he started talking to himself.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 5, 2006
  6. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184668.htm (1/5/2006 1:44:10
    > PM) # In news:Xns974283A237C3Eipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    > kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like
    >>
    >>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184652.htm (1/5/2006
    >>> 12:56:09 PM) # 192 posts so far today. 81 are from from Neil alone.
    >>> I hate you.

    >> 2nd

    > Oh boy, a 2 for 1. It's nice to be noticed.

    Actually, with out without your taunt, Neil would
    post bunches anyway. I really haven't noticed
    that much of an increase at all. I guess he's just
    not up to it. 1500, what's that? I mean really, there
    is no way he could do 2000. pffffttt. That would be
    impossible. Much less 2500. No way. There are limits,
    even for Neil.

    kpg, Jan 5, 2006
  7. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    > Actually, with out without your taunt, Neil would
    > post bunches anyway. I really haven't noticed
    > that much of an increase at all. I guess he's just
    > not up to it. 1500, what's that? I mean really, there
    > is no way he could do 2000. pffffttt. That would be
    > impossible. Much less 2500. No way. There are limits,
    > even for Neil.

    I'm with you. 1500? *spit*

    A true UseNet stud oughtta be able to crank out 3000 minimum.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 5, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Lasher <> wrote in

    > TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97428D1F343ADtgp@
    > 127.0.0.1:
    >
    >> 192 posts so far today. 81 are from from Neil alone. I hate you.
    >>

    > You shouldn't count all of those, he started talking to himself.

    it's a little like when grandpa talk to himself.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 5, 2006
  9. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Lasher spewed across the ether:

    > You shouldn't count all of those, he started talking to himself.

    Absolutely correct. Those and the duplicate posts don't count.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 5, 2006
  10. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Actually, with out without your taunt, Neil would
    > post bunches anyway. I really haven't noticed
    > that much of an increase at all. I guess he's just
    > not up to it. 1500, what's that? I mean really, there
    > is no way he could do 2000. pffffttt. That would be
    > impossible. Much less 2500. No way. There are limits,
    > even for Neil.

    do you really want to do that?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The flogging will continue until morale improves...

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  11. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Actually, with out without your taunt, Neil would
    > post bunches anyway. I really haven't noticed
    > that much of an increase at all. I guess he's just
    > not up to it. 1500, what's that? I mean really, there
    > is no way he could do 2000. pffffttt. That would be
    > impossible. Much less 2500. No way. There are limits,
    > even for Neil.

    Do you?

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  12. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Actually, with out without your taunt, Neil would
    > post bunches anyway. I really haven't noticed
    > that much of an increase at all. I guess he's just
    > not up to it. 1500, what's that? I mean really, there
    > is no way he could do 2000. pffffttt. That would be
    > impossible. Much less 2500. No way. There are limits,
    > even for Neil.

    I SAID "DO YOU!?!?!?!?!"

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  13. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > A true UseNet stud oughtta be able to crank out 3000 minimum.

    think about this. I'm over 350 after 5 days. you want my drivel to
    INCREASE?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Where's there's smoke, there's toast.

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  14. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > 192 posts so far today. 81 are from from Neil alone. I hate you.

    I'm glad I can bring a little brightness into your day

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  15. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    Re: CBIC

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > My work here is done then.

    48 to go

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Middle age is when your broad mind an narrow waist begin to change
    places.

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  16. TechGeekPro

    Jtyc Guest

    i hope you die

    Jtyc, Jan 5, 2006
  17. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Lasher spewed across the ether:
    >

    >> You shouldn't count all of those, he started talking to himself.

    > Absolutely correct. Those and the duplicate posts don't count.

    They count at google

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Next time you wave, use ALL of your fingers!!

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  18. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rowdy Yates <> say in

    > it's a little like when grandpa talk to himself.

    I drool more

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Jesus saves, passes to Moses; he shoots, HE SCORES!

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    Jtyc <> said something like

    > i hope you die

    We will all die, count on it.

    kpg, Jan 5, 2006
  20. I believe some MCNGP’s birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom
    factory.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 5, 2006