Ping Canopus

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Trev, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Trev

    Trev Guest

    Trev, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Trev

    Canopus Guest

    "Trev" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    > Rob as I remember you where looking for something like this.
    >
    > -- http://www.canopus.com/US/products/Imaginate/pm_imaginate.asp
    > Trev
    > If you jog in a jogging suit, lounge in lounging pyjamas, and smoke in a
    > smoking jacket, WHY would anyone want to wear a windbreaker??

    Thanks Mark. A very tempting application. The only things putting me off
    immediately downloading it are its price tag, $199, it doesn't support Paint
    Shop Pro (although you can save in psd format in PSP and that is supported)
    and it doesn't support adding sound track which I found very surprising with
    something in that price range.

    I will however add it to my bookmarks in case I don't find anything more
    suitable.

    Rob

    Canopus, Oct 24, 2003