    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 8, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:%233eGp%...
    > Ken, excuse me if my memory fails (and it often does), I'm thinking you're
    > also an MCNGPer who uses Crystal Reports?

    Frisbee, check your email. Mission accomplished, I think...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 8, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Bob Holmes Guest

    You always seem to be about 2 minutes ahead of me.

    --
    Bob Holmes MCNGP #31

    Bob Holmes, Jun 8, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Bob Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > You always seem to be about 2 minutes ahead of me.

    Sorry Bob. Did you figure it out too? I had to do a windows installation, so
    I had some time to kill while it was installing. Literally 45 minutes
    straight trying to figure out how the heck to do this without creating silly
    "placeholder" tables, subreports, or poking my eyes out. I think it's what
    Fris wanted though - although it's not the most elegant solution ever. But
    hey, he wanted free help, he got free help! ;)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 8, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Bob Holmes Guest

    Elegant would not describe the solution I provided. I think it will work,
    though. We'll have to wait for him to tell us what did, or did not, work.

    Bob Holmes, Jun 8, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Bob Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> You always seem to be about 2 minutes ahead of me.

    > Sorry Bob. Did you figure it out too? I had to do a windows
    > installation, so I had some time to kill while it was installing.
    > Literally 45 minutes straight trying to figure out how the heck to do
    > this without creating silly "placeholder" tables, subreports, or
    > poking my eyes out. I think it's what Fris wanted though - although
    > it's not the most elegant solution ever. But hey, he wanted free
    > help, he got free help! ;)

    Well dog-gone! I think I understand what you've done, but I'm going to have
    to look at it a little closer. It appears perfect except that the first
    detail line, not sure where it's getting that info, but like I said, I'll
    need to look a bit closer. Maybe I had bonds 1-10 in there as well,
    otherwise not sure where it's getting it.

    I forgot to mention to you and Bob that I was using Crystal 8.5. Bob did
    send me his solution, but I wasn't able to open it because he's apparently
    using a later version.

    Thanks, guys, I'll look at this a lot closer tomorrow and see if I can
    figure it out.

    --
    Fris "Old Dog->New Trick" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 8, 2004
  7. Bob Holmes wrote:
    > You always seem to be about 2 minutes ahead of me.

    I got your e-mail just now, too, Bob. Looks like your and Ken's solutions
    are very similar. It also has the extra line, so there must have been other
    records in my test data after all.

    Thanks again.

    --
    Fris "We're here to help! Each other!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 8, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Well dog-gone! I think I understand what you've done, but I'm going to

    have
    > to look at it a little closer. It appears perfect except that the first
    > detail line, not sure where it's getting that info, but like I said, I'll
    > need to look a bit closer. Maybe I had bonds 1-10 in there as well,
    > otherwise not sure where it's getting it.

    Yes, you had Bonds 1-10 and 10001-10010 (split up, of course).

    --

    KB - MCNGP "CR thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 8, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Well dog-gone! I think I understand what you've done, but I'm going to

    have
    > to look at it a little closer. It appears perfect except that the first
    > detail line, not sure where it's getting that info, but like I said, I'll
    > need to look a bit closer. Maybe I had bonds 1-10 in there as well,
    > otherwise not sure where it's getting it.

    Oh, the best way to see what I've done is to unsuppress Details a. This will
    list all the bonds, making it easier to see where/how they've been broken
    up.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 8, 2004