Ping Blinky

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Evan Platt, Jul 20, 2007.

  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jul 20, 2007

  2. Evan Platt wrote:
    > http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/pottercovers.html
    >
    > Book covers to put over your Harry Potter Book to hide the fact that
    > you're reading Harry Potter. Second book down. :-D

    1. Funny:

    <q>

    Do you love Harry Potter, but think you're too old and too awesome to be
    seen reading the books?

    We have the solution, my friend. Print these out and you can safely read
    your Potter in front of all those ex Navy SEALS at the local strip club.

    </q>

    2. Like I read Harry Potter books. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263