Ping billyw Crazy Brits Vol 274(f)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Sep 13, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Sep 13, 2004

  2. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:Xns95638AB30BE4Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16:

    > I just don't know what to say...
    >
    > http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3488328
    >
    > JaR
    > Presidentially Silent Thug

    I'm glad they're throwing it and not eating it. Ew!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."
    catwalker63, Sep 14, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 14, 2004
  4. JaR

    Ben Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > I just don't know what to say...
    >
    > http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3488328
    >
    > JaR
    > Presidentially Silent Thug

    "Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked pigs'
    blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

    Mmmmmmmm, sounds good! Nearly on a par with Haggis!
    Ben, Sep 14, 2004
  5. >"Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked pigs'
    >blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

    does it come with fries?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 14, 2004
  6. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> "Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked
    >> pigs' blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

    > does it come with fries?

    Let's don't be silly. They call them "chips."

    --
    Fris "Vinegar" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 14, 2004
  7. JaR

    billyw Guest

    ever tasted it ?

    billyw, Sep 14, 2004
  8. JaR

    billyw Guest

    ah but have you ever tasted it?

    nothing like blind ignorance to make an informed decision

    billyw, Sep 14, 2004
  9. JaR

    billyw Guest

    my wife comes from round about there...

    i'll say sorry on her behalf

    billyw, Sep 14, 2004
  10. >Let's don't be silly. They call them "chips."

    no chips are 'crisps' :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 14, 2004
  11. JaR

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>"Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked

    pigs'
    >>blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

    > does it come with fries?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    no a side ceaser

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  12. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/091304_ap_ns_frenchfries.html

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  13. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    what's wrong with these people? do they dream up the nastiest concoction
    imaginable and then dare each other to eat it? sounds like a bad fraternity
    prank

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  14. JaR

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  15. >what's wrong with these people? do they dream up the nastiest concoction
    >imaginable and then dare each other to eat it? sounds like a bad fraternity
    >prank

    ... or something from a reality tv show

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 14, 2004
  16. JaR

    Mike T. Guest

    "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >"Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked pigs'
    > >blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

    > does it come with fries?

    Would you like fries with that?

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.
    Mike T., Sep 14, 2004
  17. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:41:32 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,

    > ever tasted it ?

    Never have, never will.

    <shudder>

    Nastya$$ British Isles food.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  18. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:03:32 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
    () said,
    > http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/091304_ap_ns_frenchfries.html
    >

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > > >"Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked pigs'
    > > >blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

    > > does it come with fries?
    > >
    > > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    "Police say Antoinette Jenkins and her cousin Antoine Jenkins, also
    19, had visited a White Castle hamburger restaurant on the West side
    early yesterday morning and were on the street near their home when
    they began fighting over the box of fries. They say Antoinette took a
    knife and stabbed her cousin once in his heart.

    She was arrested later in the day at a hotel, and police said they
    found bags from White Castle in her room."

    Oh, where to begin...

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  19. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:42:38 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    > ah but have you ever tasted it?
    >
    > nothing like blind ignorance to make an informed decision
    >
    > "Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked pigs'
    > blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

    I *really* do not need to try it to be disgusted by it.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  20. JaR

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Oh, where to begin...

    I would begin with counting both of the Jenkins sets of teeth on my fingers
    and seeing if I needed both hands...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004