    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 31, 2005

  2. T-Bone

    Briscobar Guest

    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:

    > I tried to report the ashfarker spammer from the m.p.certification
    > group to tctips and got this response:
    >
    > Failed to send to identified host,
    > : [mailb.microsoft.com], 550 5.7.1 <Your e-mail
    > was rejected by an anti-spam content filter on gateway
    > (131.107.3.123).Reasons for rejection may be: obscene language,
    > graphics, or spam-like characteristics. Removing these may let the
    > e-mail through the filter.>
    >
    > I think they might have to turn down the sensitivity, because all I
    > did was forward the message verbatim.

    Koko, Ben doesn't like it when you use the "P word."

    But, on another note, mine went through alright. At least it hasn't bounced
    back to my hotmail account yet. Did you copy his message, or the replies to
    it? I believe he was called an A-F in one of the replies, so if you
    forwarded the reply (which quoted the A-F), it may have bounced because of
    that.

    Just a thought.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.

    Briscobar, Aug 31, 2005

  3. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <#>,
    reply2me@thenewsgroup says...
    > I tried to report the ashfarker spammer from the m.p.certification group to
    > tctips and got this response:
    >
    > Failed to send to identified host,
    > : [mailb.microsoft.com], 550 5.7.1 <Your e-mail was
    > rejected by an anti-spam content filter on gateway (131.107.3.123).Reasons
    > for rejection may be: obscene language, graphics, or spam-like
    > characteristics. Removing these may let the e-mail through the filter.>
    >
    > I think they might have to turn down the sensitivity, because all I did was
    > forward the message verbatim.

    Send the message as an attachment, that way the header information is
    preserved.

    Ben Smith, Sep 1, 2005