    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 29, 2005

  2. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:

    > Ben, has MS ever actualy nailed someone for cheating on their exams
    > and taken away their certs? I would like to feel that reporting these
    > braindump sites and the cheaters themselves to tctips has not been in
    > vain.

    Are you kidding? That would be admitting that the process is flawed!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 29, 2005

  3. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    reply2me@thenewsgroup says...
    > Ben, has MS ever actualy nailed someone for cheating on their exams and
    > taken away their certs? I would like to feel that reporting these braindump
    > sites and the cheaters themselves to tctips has not been in vain.

    While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
    things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
    who reviewed these messages.
    Ben Smith, Jun 29, 2005
  4. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:

    > While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
    > things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
    > who reviewed these messages.

    Perhaps, Ben, examples are called for. Otherwise, it seems as though the
    reports end up forwarded to Dave Null. I for one, would like to see SOME
    evidence that Microsoft takes cheating seriously. Forgive me, but while I
    respect greatly your expertise and value to this community, for all I know
    of you, you are but another faceless Microsoft spokesman. We have all
    learned from painful experience to view assurances from Microsoft with a
    certain scepticism.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 29, 2005
  5. T-Bone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
    >things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
    >who reviewed these messages.

    But then the 'person' left to co-star with Clint Eastwood in Every
    which way but loose.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 29, 2005
  6. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns96846CE3D62C0plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16>,
    says...
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
    >
    > > While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
    > > things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
    > > who reviewed these messages.
    > >

    > Perhaps, Ben, examples are called for. Otherwise, it seems as though the
    > reports end up forwarded to Dave Null. I for one, would like to see SOME
    > evidence that Microsoft takes cheating seriously. Forgive me, but while I
    > respect greatly your expertise and value to this community, for all I know
    > of you, you are but another faceless Microsoft spokesman. We have all
    > learned from painful experience to view assurances from Microsoft with a
    > certain scepticism.

    Dave Null - that is funny. A nice geek IQ test. :)

    I understand your point. I will see what I can do, but let me say at
    this point, the best I can do is give you my assurance that there is
    action on the backend.
    Ben Smith, Jun 30, 2005
  7. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>, Kline Sphere <.
    @> says...
    > >While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
    > >things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
    > >who reviewed these messages.

    > But then the 'person' left to co-star with Clint Eastwood in Every
    > which way but loose.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    That one went way over my head.
    Ben Smith, Jun 30, 2005
  8. T-Bone

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, Kline Sphere <.
    > @> says...
    >> >While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
    >> >things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
    >> >who reviewed these messages.

    >> But then the 'person' left to co-star with Clint Eastwood in Every
    >> which way but loose.
    >>

    > That one went way over my head.

    Clyde... the orangutan.
    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2005
  9. T-Bone

    Guest

    On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:37:54 -0700, Ben Smith
    <> wrote:

    >In article <Xns96846CE3D62C0plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16>,
    > says...
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
    >>
    >> > While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
    >> > things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
    >> > who reviewed these messages.
    >> >

    >> Perhaps, Ben, examples are called for. Otherwise, it seems as though the
    >> reports end up forwarded to Dave Null. I for one, would like to see SOME
    >> evidence that Microsoft takes cheating seriously. Forgive me, but while I
    >> respect greatly your expertise and value to this community, for all I know
    >> of you, you are but another faceless Microsoft spokesman. We have all
    >> learned from painful experience to view assurances from Microsoft with a
    >> certain scepticism.
    >>

    >Dave Null - that is funny. A nice geek IQ test. :)
    >
    >I understand your point. I will see what I can do, but let me say at
    >this point, the best I can do is give you my assurance that there is
    >action on the backend.

    Gotta luv some backend action
    , Jun 30, 2005
  10. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>, billLASTINIT@dasi-
    software.com says...
    > "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>, Kline Sphere <.
    > > @> says...
    > >>
    > >> But then the 'person' left to co-star with Clint Eastwood in Every
    > >> which way but loose.
    > >>

    > > That one went way over my head.

    > Clyde... the orangutan.

    Ah. LOL. No pink piece of the pie for me.

    (NO ONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT! LOL)
    Ben Smith, Jun 30, 2005