Pimple

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Flaxseed Bigwhopper, Aug 6, 2006.

  1. I have a pimple on my penis. Should I pop it?

    FLAXSEED

    Flaxseed Bigwhopper, Aug 6, 2006

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 6, 2006

  3. Flaxseed Bigwhopper

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Flaxseed Bigwhopper wrote:
    >> I have a pimple on my penis. Should I pop it?

    > http://tinyurl.com/z2lyj

    Who is ready to take a short link from the fucking idiot Rôgêr?
    I guess nobody!

    Dr. Bill, Aug 6, 2006
  4. On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 07:51:43 +0200, Flaxseed Bigwhopper wrote:

    > I have a pimple on my penis. Should I pop it?
    >
    > FLAXSEED

    POP yer PEnis PIM ple.
    POP yer PEnis PIM ple.
    POP yer PEnis PIM ple.

    And that's today's rhumba, children.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074°N 117.754°W
    gary [] donavan [] org * http://www [] donavan [] org

    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 8, 2006