    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074°N 117.754°W
    gary [] donavan [] org * http://www [] donavan [] org
    "The two most abundant substance in the Universe are hydrogen

    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 4, 2006

  2. Gary G. Taylor

    DC Guest

    Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    > I have just had a Minor Epiphany.

    > Artworks are referred to in the art world as "pieces." So are individual
    > musical compositions.

    > Is this, then, the origin of the term "piece of ass," since it is a work
    > of art?

    Going by your analysis, a piece of ass would be a "fart". }:O)

    --
    DC

    ((:)~{>

    DC, Sep 4, 2006

  3. DC mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    >> I have just had a Minor Epiphany.

    >> Artworks are referred to in the art world as "pieces." So are individual
    >> musical compositions.

    >> Is this, then, the origin of the term "piece of ass," since it is a work
    >> of art?

    > Going by your analysis, a piece of ass would be a "fart". }:O)

    On occasion, a fart can be a work of art.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 5, 2006
  4. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > DC mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    >>> I have just had a Minor Epiphany.

    >>> Artworks are referred to in the art world as "pieces." So are individual
    >>> musical compositions.

    >>> Is this, then, the origin of the term "piece of ass," since it is a work
    >>> of art?

    >> Going by your analysis, a piece of ass would be a "fart". }:O)

    > On occasion, a fart can be a work of art.

    The Old Sourdough: he puts the art in fart.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 5, 2006
  5. Gary G. Taylor

    Jan Ras Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> schreef in bericht
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > > DC mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    individual

    work

    > >> Going by your analysis, a piece of ass would be a "fart". }:O)

    > > On occasion, a fart can be a work of art.

    > The Old Sourdough: he puts the art in fart.
    >

    > --
    > Blinky RLU 297263
    > Killing all posts from Google Groups
    > The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    In that case the phrase "Peace of mind" sounds singularly sinister, it's
    supposed to be the opposite to blowing ones brains out I would have thought
    JR

    Jan Ras, Sep 8, 2006