Pie

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Lord Gazwad of Grantham, May 21, 2005.

  1. Get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen...

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, May 21, 2005

  2. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Ian Moyce Guest

    *drool*

    pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    Ian Moyce, May 23, 2005

  3. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Derek Wray Guest

    "Ian Moyce" <> wrote in message
    > *drool*
    >
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie

    See also
    http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/pie.htm
    Derek Wray, May 23, 2005
  4. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    damir Guest

    "Derek Wray" <> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:

    > "Ian Moyce" <> wrote in message
    > > *drool*
    > >
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
    > > pie pie pie pie pie pie pie

    > See also
    > http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/pie.htm

    Is Alt.Windows-xp getting decayed?

    ---
    avast! Antivirus: Ishodjashaja soobshenie chistoje:
    Virusnaja baza dannih (VPS): 0519-2, 12.05.2005
    Provereno: 23.05.2005 22:17:43
    avast! - (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software.
    damir, May 23, 2005
  5. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Ian Moyce Guest

    Ian Moyce, May 24, 2005
  6. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    ray Guest

    On Sat, 21 May 2005 21:17:54 +0100, Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:

    > Get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen...

    Pi = 3.141592653589793..........
    ray, May 24, 2005