    convenient/practical way of sending pictures.

    Thanks for any tips!
    Alex

    Alexander Fischer, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Alexander Fischer

    gwtc Guest

    Alexander Fischer wrote:

    > Hello,
    > recently, I sent a couple of pictures to a friend via email. I used an
    > HTML mail composed in Thunderbird. I would write a couple of lines,
    > then insert a picture, write a bit more, insert the next pic, and so
    > on.
    >
    > The whole process was quite cumbersome, especially since I had to
    > insert the pictures one by one. I was wondering whether there was some
    > kind of plugin for Thunderbird which allowed for a more
    > convenient/practical way of sending pictures.
    >
    > Thanks for any tips!
    > Alex

    Its called the attach button. Its on the same line as the Send,
    Contacts, Spell, Security and Save buttons. Its the one with the
    paper clip. Click on that and you can select all your pics at once.

    gwtc, Oct 21, 2005

  3. Thanks.
    However, I don't want to attach, but to inline into my HTML.

    Insert pic does *not* allow to select multiple images, at least not in
    my version. Plus, a possibly existing plugin I have in mind might have
    additional features for the lazy user like integrated resizing and
    stuff, that's why I'm asking if such a thing already exists...

    Alex

    Alexander Fischer, Oct 21, 2005