Pictures of "Indoor" beach in Japan

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ZLonePharaoh, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. ZLonePharaoh

    ZLonePharaoh Guest

    ZLonePharaoh, Sep 19, 2006

  2. ZLonePharaoh

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation, ZLonePharaoh Wrote The Following:
    > You got to see these pictures

    Most People have, Months ago.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Sep 19, 2006

  3. ZLonePharaoh

    thanatoid Guest

    "ZLonePharaoh" <> wrote in

    > You got to see these pictures
    >
    > "INDOOR" beach in Japan ... those japs are something
    >
    > http://www.popular-pics.com/pictures.aspx?photoid=195

    "Japs", huh? WWII is over, racist asshole.
    ALso, that's a photograph of the indoor beach at the world's
    largest (at the time of its opening) mall, The West Edmonton
    Mall (IIR the name C) in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. So there.
    thanatoid, Sep 19, 2006
  4. On 19 Sep 2006 17:18:31 GMT, thanatoid <> opined:

    >"ZLonePharaoh" <> wrote in
    >
    >> You got to see these pictures
    >>
    >> "INDOOR" beach in Japan ... those japs are something
    >>
    >> http://www.popular-pics.com/pictures.aspx?photoid=195
    >>

    >"Japs", huh? WWII is over, racist asshole.
    >ALso, that's a photograph of the indoor beach at the world's
    >largest (at the time of its opening) mall, The West Edmonton
    >Mall (IIR the name C) in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. So there.

    Why so sensitive? I dont freak out every time some one calls me a Yank.
    Get a grip.
    Alpine Wintergreen, Sep 20, 2006
  5. ZLonePharaoh

    thanatoid Guest

    Alpine Wintergreen <> wrote in

    > On 19 Sep 2006 17:18:31 GMT, thanatoid
    > <> opined:
    >
    >>"ZLonePharaoh" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> You got to see these pictures
    >>>
    >>> "INDOOR" beach in Japan ... those japs are something
    >>>
    >>> http://www.popular-pics.com/pictures.aspx?photoid=195
    >>>

    >>"Japs", huh? WWII is over, racist asshole.
    >>ALso, that's a photograph of the indoor beach at the
    >>world's largest (at the time of its opening) mall, The West
    >>Edmonton Mall (IIR the name C) in Edmonton, Alberta,
    >>Canada. So there.

    > Why so sensitive? I dont freak out every time some one
    > calls me a Yank. Get a grip.

    If you fail to see the subtle difference between the two terms,
    then there is nothing else to say.
    thanatoid, Sep 20, 2006
  6. ZLonePharaoh

    sbb78247 Guest

    "Alpine Wintergreen" <> wrote in message
    > On 19 Sep 2006 17:18:31 GMT, thanatoid <> opined:
    >
    >>"ZLonePharaoh" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> You got to see these pictures
    >>>
    >>> "INDOOR" beach in Japan ... those japs are something
    >>>
    >>> http://www.popular-pics.com/pictures.aspx?photoid=195
    >>>

    >>"Japs", huh? WWII is over, racist asshole.
    >>ALso, that's a photograph of the indoor beach at the world's
    >>largest (at the time of its opening) mall, The West Edmonton
    >>Mall (IIR the name C) in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. So there.

    > Why so sensitive? I dont freak out every time some one calls me a Yank.
    > Get a grip.

    he does have a grip, the only problem is that he won't loosen up to let some
    blood get to his brain!

    stop strangling cyclops and all will be well.

    HTH, HAND and GFIA
    sbb78247, Sep 20, 2006