Pictures from Rome

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter Bout, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. Peter Bout

    Peter Bout Guest

    Peter Bout, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Peter Bout

    Dave.US Guest

    "Peter Bout" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >there are some new pictures from my visit to Rome on my site.
    >
    >If you're interested visit
    >
    >http://home.planet.nl/~peterbout/pics/index_eng.htm

    Very nice pictures. It looks like you go to some of the same vacation
    spots as I do, but don't need to travel as far.

    Since my vacation to the UK and Ireland in May, I've acquired a Canon
    EOS 10D digital camera. I've also got one of the older Canon EOS 10S
    35mm cameras. I'm looking forward to another Europe trip next year to
    enjoy the beer and the sites.

    Any great photo / vacation suggestions? Over the last few years we've
    done Paris, London, Dublin, Munich, Venice, Rome, Amsterdam, Brussels
    and a bunch of various daytrips outside of each of these major cities.
    Looking for something interesting next year.

    Dave
    Dave.US, Aug 30, 2003