    Terre-de-Haut). No panoramas on this island.

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/GBJ-2003/

    Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

    Don Wiss, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Don Wiss

    Mark M Guest

    "Don Wiss" <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm splitting my pictures album up by island. So there will be five albums
    > for Guadeloupe when I get done (I'll combine Terre-de-Bas and
    > Terre-de-Haut). No panoramas on this island.
    >
    > http://donwiss.com/pictures/GBJ-2003/
    >
    > Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

    How about NOT splitting up your **announcements** about them into three
    separate posts...

    Surely you could post all three links in one, aye?
    :)

    Mark M, Oct 6, 2004

  3. On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:55:56 -0700, Mark M wrote:

    > How about NOT splitting up your **announcements** Don Wiss about them into three
    > separate posts...
    >
    > Surely you could post all three links in one, aye?

    How about you take your ridiculous comments and post them, consolidated,
    just once and take your own advice?

    Chrissy Cruiser, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Don Wiss

    Mark M Guest

    "Chrissy Cruiser" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:55:56 -0700, Mark M wrote:
    >
    > > How about NOT splitting up your **announcements** Don Wiss about them

    into three
    > > separate posts...
    > >
    > > Surely you could post all three links in one, aye?

    > How about you take your ridiculous comments and post them, consolidated,
    > just once and take your own advice?

    Where exactly did I start new and unnecessarily-separate threads?

    It's easy.
    See below:

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/SAB-2002/

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/GBJ-2003/

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/DSD-2003/

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/BDA-2001/

    There. :)
    All nice and easy to get to, which also makes comments on his images easier
    for everyone.
    I shouldn't have sounded harsh.
    I apologize for that.
    But I do think it's always helpful to reduce the number of new threads when
    they are all basically the same message.
    I don't think there is anything ridiculous about that.

    Mark M, Oct 7, 2004
  5. Don Wiss

    Ken Tough Guest

    Mark M wrote:

    >Where exactly did I start new and unnecessarily-separate threads?
    >
    >It's easy.
    >See below:

    But in future when people use the google archive, it's easier
    to find them when the subject mentions the particular island
    in question. Threads are pretty cheap. All this discussion
    isn't though.

    --
    Ken Tough

    Ken Tough, Oct 7, 2004
  6. On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:06:39 -0700, Mark M wrote:

    >> How about you take your ridiculous comments and post them, consolidated,
    >> just once and take your own advice?

    > Where exactly did I start new and unnecessarily-separate threads?

    You responded separately in each of Wiss' posts.
    Keep up.

    Chrissy Cruiser, Oct 7, 2004
  7. Don Wiss

    > On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:06:39 -0700, Mark M wrote:
    >
    > >> How about you take your ridiculous comments and post them,

    consolidated,
    > >> just once and take your own advice?

    > > Where exactly did I start new and unnecessarily-separate threads?

    > You responded separately in each of Wiss' posts.
    > Keep up.

    Exactly.
    The problem I mentioned were the needless multiple new threads.
    -Not responding to existing ones.
    Read.

    Mark M, Oct 8, 2004