    off? When the monitor is switched back on printing won't restart whatever I
    do.

    Using picturemate on USB1, XP Pro
    Noisy bacon, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Noisy bacon

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:08:15 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Noisy bacon"
    <> wrote:

    >Does anybody know why print jobs stop dead if the crt monitor is switched
    >off? When the monitor is switched back on printing won't restart whatever I
    >do.
    >
    >Using picturemate on USB1, XP Pro

    Your not using a usb hub in the monitor base such as my IIyamma has
    are you?
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    http://EdwardGRuf.com
    Ed Ruf, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Noisy bacon

    Noisy bacon Guest

    > Your not using a usb hub in the monitor base such as my IIyamma has
    > are you?

    *light switches on inside head* Ah ha - thankyou for pointing out what
    should have been blindingly obvious to me!
    Noisy bacon, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Noisy bacon

    Noisy bacon Guest

    > Your not using a usb hub in the monitor base such as my IIyamma has
    >> are you?
    >>

    > *light switches on inside head* Ah ha - thankyou for pointing out what
    > should have been blindingly obvious to me!

    Mind you, I'm surprised that the soft on/off switch on my CTX monitor powers
    down the hub as well as the screen (he said, trying to regain at least some
    dignity)
    Noisy bacon, Mar 4, 2005