    When there is a problem transferring pictures from your camera to your
    computer (when there was none before), how can you tell if your memory card
    is defective or if your camera is defective?

    Seamor, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Seamor

    JK Guest

    Try transferring the images using a card reader. Transferring images
    using a card reader is much faster than transferring them directly
    from the camera, avoids the camera batteries from being depleted
    while transferring images,and saves wear on the camera.

    JK, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Seamor

    Seamor Guest

    I have always used a card reader and it has always worked quickly and
    perfectly. Could it be that my card reader is defective?

    Seamor, Sep 2, 2003