    chart of some kind which shows the number of pics that can be stored
    with various qualities,ie Very fine,Fine , good etc., depending on the
    MB rating of the card ie: 64 MB

    Vic R, Jan 28, 2004

  2. "Vic R" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a CX 6330 kodak camera with a 16 mb internal storage. External
    > storage is available with a MMC/SD memory card.. Does any one have a
    > chart of some kind which shows the number of pics that can be stored
    > with various qualities,ie Very fine,Fine , good etc., depending on the
    > MB rating of the card ie: 64 MB

    The manual for my Olympus camera has a table with this information. Have
    you checked the the kodak manual?

    Also, when I put a blank card in my Oly, the estimated number of pictures I
    can take at the current setting shows on the LCD.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Vic R

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Marvin Margoshes wrote:

    > "Vic R" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have a CX 6330 kodak camera with a 16 mb internal storage. External
    >>storage is available with a MMC/SD memory card.. Does any one have a
    >>chart of some kind which shows the number of pics that can be stored
    >>with various qualities,ie Very fine,Fine , good etc., depending on the
    >>MB rating of the card ie: 64 MB
    >>

    > The manual for my Olympus camera has a table with this information. Have
    > you checked the the kodak manual?
    >
    > Also, when I put a blank card in my Oly, the estimated number of pictures I
    > can take at the current setting shows on the LCD.

    I am sure it does on the 6330 as well (my old DE3600 does), but I
    believe he doesn't yet have a card but is trying to figure out what he
    needs as to size.

    To answer the unasked question, for a 3 mp camera, I would not buy
    anything smaller than 128 meg, and always shoot at the highest
    resolution, and lowest compression.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Vic R

    Vic R Guest

    Thank you for the response. It is correct I have'nt purchased a card yet
    and trying to determine my needs. Yhank you all Vi
    Since my post I have recieved an E Mail with the info I needed ..All
    okay

    Vic R, Jan 30, 2004