    Any pictures I receive through the internet have recently become blurred.
    Pictures downloaded from supernews are not affected. This has just started
    within the last few days.

    Larry Kowbel, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Larry Kowbel

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Larry Kowbel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    | Any pictures I receive through the internet have recently become blurred.
    | Pictures downloaded from supernews are not affected. This has just
    started
    | within the last few days.

    Are you talking about pics showing in web pages? Are you using an
    'accelerator' program such as those provided by Earthlink, People PC, etc.?
    Those manage their increased speed by cutting down how much of the picture
    gets sent - they reduce the resolution so you get your screen loaded faster.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Larry Kowbel

    Eli Aran Guest

    ask the person sending you his pictures to scan them at higher resolution
    (example 100 dpi instead of 72) or take the digital pictures in higher
    resolution in the first place or use a picture editing prog and higher up
    the image resolution (not very useful, though) before sending it to you.
    mind you: the file size will increase - incase you don't have a huge inbox
    and you expect to get many pictures sent to you...

    Eli Aran, Jan 6, 2005