    took with my C-700UZ. I've checked the camera settings, copier
    settings, and Photoshop Elements settings to be sure all are at 'best'.
    I am new to this and am missing something. Thanks!

    Ann, May 16, 2005

  2. Ann

    Harlen Ng Guest

    I had to purchase a new Dcam to solve the problem. The 700UZ is several
    years old.

    Harlen Ng, May 16, 2005

  3. Ann

    Marvin Guest

    Ann wrote:
    > I'm having a real problem getting the great-resolution pictures I once
    > took with my C-700UZ. I've checked the camera settings, copier
    > settings, and Photoshop Elements settings to be sure all are at 'best'.
    > I am new to this and am missing something. Thanks!

    Can you be more specific about what is bad about the photos? Or can you post one or two
    for us to see?

    Marvin, May 17, 2005
  4. Ann

    Ann Guest

    Thanks for replying. Yes, I would like to send a couple of examples.
    It will be a few days, though, before they will be available to send.
    Like I said, I am new to this, but I took a picture of some of the 2001
    space shuttle debris which fell to the ground after the explosion, and
    the resolution was fantastic, even with the picture blown to 8x10.
    Maybe I can reset the camera to it's original settings in case
    something has been changed inadvertently.

    Ann

    Ann, May 19, 2005
  5. Ann

    Ann Guest

    How do I attach photos here??
    Ann

    Ann, May 24, 2005
  6. Ann

    Marvin Guest

    Ann wrote:
    > How do I attach photos here??
    > Ann

    Sorry, it is a no-no. You have to post it elsewhere. Does oyur internet service provider
    give you space for that? Otherwise, there are sites htta allow it. I don't use one, so
    can't advise which to use. Perhaps someone else will tell you.

    Marvin, May 24, 2005
  7. Ann

    Guest

    Ann wrote:
    > How do I attach photos here??
    > Ann

    You can use 'Imageshack' to post pictures on the web.I presume it would
    also work on Here.
    http://www.imageshack.us/

    , May 24, 2005