    nforce(tm)audia
    win xp
    hard drive 80gb(52gb free) thanks jc

    james christie, Oct 16, 2005

  2. james christie

    SgtMinor Guest

    james christie wrote:
    > hi ive d/l world online tv but the picture quality is terrible
    > it keeps sticking and stuttering
    > can you advise on reqirements needed to run program or can i configure pc im
    > new to online tv viewing
    > system
    > 1.9gb amd athlon xp
    > 512 mb memory
    > nvidia geforce mx intregated gpu(display adapter)mutimedia nvidia(r)
    > nforce(tm)audia
    > win xp
    > hard drive 80gb(52gb free) thanks jc

    Your system should handle it, but do you have broadband?

    SgtMinor, Oct 16, 2005

  3. hi sgtminor yes i have broadband jc

    james christie, Oct 16, 2005
  4. james christie

    SgtMinor Guest

    james christie wrote:
    > hi sgtminor yes i have broadband jc
    > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    >> james christie wrote:
    >>> hi ive d/l world online tv but the picture quality is terrible
    >>> it keeps sticking and stuttering
    >>> can you advise on reqirements needed to run program or can i configure pc
    >>> im new to online tv viewing
    >>> system
    >>> 1.9gb amd athlon xp
    >>> 512 mb memory
    >>> nvidia geforce mx intregated gpu(display adapter)mutimedia nvidia(r)
    >>> nforce(tm)audia
    >>> win xp
    >>> hard drive 80gb(52gb free) thanks jc

    >> Your system should handle it, but do you have broadband?

    I just downloaded world online and don't care for it all that much. It
    took a long time to access stations and in some cases I never saw video.
    What I did see ran without major hiccups but some stations had poor
    sound. And it's very annoying to have the WMP and Real player dialog
    box popping up every time I switched to another station.

    Do you have a lot of programs running in the background?

    You might try tv.exe (free version) which has not as many stations but
    requires less overhead: http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?21000000038807

    Another one that runs well on my system is wwwiTV.com (also free)
    available here: http://mediahopper.com/portal.htm

    SgtMinor, Oct 16, 2005
  5. hi i have about 20 programs running
    the reason im using world online is for the football shall try tv.exe jc

    james christie, Oct 16, 2005
  6. james christie

    SgtMinor Guest

    Have you seen this?: http://www.watch-football.tv/