Picture Manager Programs??

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?QUsgT2xl?=, Aug 26, 2005.

  1. What picture manager programs work well with x64? Also what media player
    works the best?

    =?Utf-8?B?QUsgT2xl?=, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Microsoft Office Picture Manager which comes with stand along Microsoft
    Office Applications or part of the Microsoft Office 2003 product suites. Try
    Google Picasa to see if it works:
    http://picasa.google.com/index.html
    Windows Media Player 10 also works nicely.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 26, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QUsgT2xl?=

    wewa Guest

    i have been using www.picasa.com and www.flickr.com (not really a program,
    rather a web site) on x64 with good (and fun) results.

    As Andre mentioned, i didnt know WMP10 can do picture management. I'll have
    to check it out.

    Thanks.

    wewa, Aug 26, 2005
  4. You might like Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006... Its a great product and
    its new just out on 05 July. There are a few little bugs however the product
    is great and I am sure with there first update all the little issues will be
    corrected...

    Thanks,

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=, Aug 26, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QUsgT2xl?=

    Colin Nowell Guest

    Google Picasa was about the 2nd application I installed after Office 2003 on
    this new x64 machine I built. Works a treat. Just as well as it does on the
    vanilla XP platform.

    Colin

    Colin Nowell, Aug 26, 2005
  6. Thanks, I will give that a try. Also, my Dell software for DVD playback and
    copying does not work anymore(Sonic, I think). What do you prefer for
    burning and DVD playback?

    =?Utf-8?B?QUsgT2xl?=, Aug 26, 2005
  7. He asked "Also what media player works the best?"

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 26, 2005
  8. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006...is this supported in x-64?
    at the site dosn't list it as supported? I would Love To Get This program.....

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9yYmlu?=, Aug 27, 2005
  9. It should run under WOW64 just fine. I see there is not a try before you
    buy, so you might want to give the Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 trial a go
    or ask your question in the microsoft.public.picuteit newsgroup, where there
    is a discussion of Pictureit, DIS, and others.

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 27, 2005