    starting a project. Is there anyway i can use this programme on my computor?
    My system is windows xp media centre edition 64 bit. thank you in
    anticipation ,Doug
    =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbGV5cG9w?=, May 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbGV5cG9w?=

    Theo Guest

    I think you need to check what your system OS is again.
    Unless I missed somehting very recent, Microsoft has not
    published a 64-bit XP Media Center. The only one I have
    encountered is a 32-bit version of Windows XP Media Center.

    You may have a 64-bit CPU, but that does not automatically
    mean you have a 64-bit operating system.

    Theo, May 25, 2007

  3. As Theo says, XP Media Center is 32bit. The only XP that is 64bit is XP Pro
    x64.

    Colin Barnhorst, May 25, 2007