Picture. Apple store worker...with Samsung phone!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Jan 29, 2013.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. RichA

    Whisky-dave Guest

    On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:00:29 PM UTC, RichA wrote:
    > Ha ha ha!
    >

    > http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/29/technology/mobile/apple-ipad-128/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

    according to one of the comments

    ffoenix Henry62 * 18 hours ago

    -

    It's an iPod touch in a rubber sleeve with an integrated POS system.

    --------------------------

    But do I care, no , do I buy the same brand underwear that Apple employees buy, I've no idea and care about as much.
    Whisky-dave, Jan 30, 2013

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Re: Picture. Apple store worker...with Samsung phone!

    On Jan 30, 6:24 am, Whisky-dave <> wrote:
    > On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:00:29 PM UTC, RichA wrote:
    > > Ha ha ha!

    > >http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/29/technology/mobile/apple-ipad-128/inde...

    > according to one of the comments
    >
    >  ffoenix Henry62 * 18 hours ago
    >
    >     -
    >
    > It's an iPod touch in a rubber sleeve with an integrated POS system.
    >
    > --------------------------
    >
    >  But do I care, no ,  do I buy the same brand underwear that Apple employees buy,  I've no idea and care about as much.

    You cannot call yourself an Apple Android and make such a statement.
    RichA, Jan 30, 2013
  4. RichA

    Whisky-dave Guest

    On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:57:28 PM UTC, RichA wrote:
    > On Jan 30, 6:24 am, Whisky-dave <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:00:29 PM UTC, RichA wrote:

    > > > Ha ha ha!

    > > >http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/29/technology/mobile/apple-ipad-128/inde....

    > > according to one of the comments

    > >  ffoenix Henry62 * 18 hours ago

    > >     -

    > > It's an iPod touch in a rubber sleeve with an integrated POS system.

    > >  But do I care, no ,  do I buy the same brand underwear that Apple employees buy,  I've no idea and care about as much.

    > You cannot call yourself an Apple Android and make such a statement.

    I've never called myself an Apple Andriod or anything else other than perhaps and Apple user or purchaser.
    Whisky-dave, Feb 1, 2013