    this works. This has only just happened since I've installed some free
    spyware and tried to tune up my start. ?????????? And yes I know what
    Brenadier Jehosephat does to people who try to tune up their starts.

    duel, Jul 20, 2003

  2. duel

    °Mike° Guest

    Why on earth would you install free spyware on your system?
    What IS your system?

    On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:47:39 +0100, in
    <bfekjr$lot$>
    duel scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 20, 2003

  3. duel

    Paul - xxx Guest

    duel tried to scribble ...

    > In windows picture and fax viewer,when I try to open an image for
    > editing the fax viewer just closes. I can use the mouse keys to open
    > with paint and this works. This has only just happened since I've
    > installed some free spyware and tried to tune up my start. ??????????
    > And yes I know what Brenadier Jehosephat does to people who try to
    > tune up their starts.

    That's a damn shame, but a solution would, I guess, be dependant upon what
    (and why) spyware you installed and 'tuned' .. ;)

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    http://www.tvlicensing.biz/

    Paul - xxx, Jul 20, 2003
  4. duel

    duel Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Why on earth would you install free spyware on your system?
    > What IS your system?

    system is xp.. installed spywareblaster and ad-aware on recomendation from
    this group .

    duel, Jul 20, 2003
  5. duel

    kerplunKuK Guest

    I had this problem too, however I'm running XP and have not edited at all.
    Paint starts from the start-up menu, but not through the viewer.

    --

    Remove MY PANTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    kerplunKuK, Jul 20, 2003
  6. duel

    °Mike° Guest

    On 20 Jul 2003 18:35:42 GMT, in
    <135>
    DC scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> Why on earth would you install free spyware on your system?

    >Especially since XP has so much of it already built-in. }:O)

    XP? Don't you mean "Windows"?

    --
    "Are you using Windows, or is that just an XT?"

    °Mike°, Jul 20, 2003
  7. duel

    DC Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > On 20 Jul 2003 18:35:42 GMT, in
    > <135>
    > DC scrawled:
    >
    >>°Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why on earth would you install free spyware on your system?

    >>Especially since XP has so much of it already built-in. }:O)

    > XP? Don't you mean "Windows"?

    You are, of course, correct, sir. }:O)

    --
    DC

    Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is like
    shitting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be.

    DC, Jul 20, 2003