    I have searched and searched but can not find a pictorial of the jacks on my
    sound blaster live card. CT 4780
    thanks. Dale

    Dale, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Dale

    Zog Weaver Guest

    Hi Dale,

    Go here: http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

    Under Search by Product, click on Sound Blaster, then on 16-bit, then on
    Sound Blaster Live! Beside File Type pick Manuals, select your language,
    then click Go. Download either manual, both have drawings illustrating the
    connector layouts.

    Zog

    Zog Weaver, Dec 20, 2003

  3. Dale

    dale Guest

    Thanks Zog, I had got one manual off there but some how missed the one
    I needed. Mine has 5 jacks instead of 4. All are color coded by poorley
    marked IMOP. Dale

    dale, Dec 20, 2003