    attachment they will only display an x where the pic was supposed to be.
    What's up with that? Anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks
    Lisa King, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Lisa King

    Old Gringo Guest

    Lisa King wrote:
    > I can receive pics and they will display but unless I forward them as an
    > attachment they will only display an x where the pic was supposed to be.
    > What's up with that? Anyone know how to fix this?
    > Thanks

    This the client I see you are using: Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
    Open the new message window and click the format tab scroll to the
    bottom and click send pictures message. Good Luck

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Oct 24, 2004

  3. Lisa King

    Barry Guest

    click on tool, option, and security tab, take the check mark out where it
    says,,BLOCK IMAGES

    BARRY

    Barry, Oct 24, 2004
  4. Lisa King

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Barry,

    >| click on tool, option, and security tab, take the check mark out
    >| where it says,,BLOCK IMAGES

    That's for INCOMING images, not outgoing.

    >| "Lisa King" <> wrote in message
    >| >I can receive pics and they will display but unless I forward them
    >| >as an attachment they will only display an x where the pic was
    >| >supposed to be. What's up with that? Anyone know how to fix this?
    >| > Thanks

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Oct 24, 2004
  5. Lisa King

    Barry Guest

    Hi Toolman Tim, read the question again, it's kind of tricky, notice
    the,(BUT UNLESS)

    Barry, Oct 24, 2004
  6. Lisa King

    Toolman Tim Guest

    The "but unless" doesn't refer to the user not being able to see the
    pics...the OP can. They just don't forward. I can't see how fixing "not
    displaying" the pics (which isn't an issue) would fix "not sending" the
    pics? Not tricky at all...

    >| Hi Toolman Tim, read the question again, it's kind of tricky, notice
    >| the,(BUT UNLESS)
    >| "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >| > Barry,

    >| > That's for INCOMING images, not outgoing.

    >| > --
    >| > "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go
    >| > where THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Oct 24, 2004