Pics and explanations of different Linux distros

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by PAM., Jul 20, 2005.

  1. PAM.

    PAM. Guest

    PAM., Jul 20, 2005

  2. PAM.

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "PAM." <> wrote in news:8EyDe.2017$PL5.229460
    @news.xtra.co.nz:

    > http://www.arouse.net/despair-linux/

    Is the slackware screen shot from Trumpet Winsock? It looked familiar to
    me anyways...

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Jul 21, 2005

  3. PAM.

    Chris Hope Guest

    Chris Hope, Jul 21, 2005
  4. On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:39:31 +1200, PAM. wrote:

    > For your amusement
    > http://www.arouse.net/despair-linux/
    >
    > PAM.

    I don't understand it. Debian users don't respect authority!
    and Slackware users that use a GUI!!!

    wogers nemesis, Jul 21, 2005
  5. In article <8EyDe.2017$>,
    "PAM." <> wrote:

    >For your amusement
    >http://www.arouse.net/despair-linux/

    *Chuckle* I'd say the Mandrake one is spot-on. But the Gentoo one is
    unsettling somehow...something to do with anatomical approximations in
    Lego...

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Jul 21, 2005