    people are bothering with illegal means of theft when there are easy legal
    means. The last scam business he started was very recently and involved
    classified averts on the internet.

    rolling, Jun 3, 2005

  2. rolling

    Rider Guest

    "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    I don't know why
    > people are bothering with illegal means of theft when there are easy legal
    > means.

    Theres legal means of theft?

    o_O

    Rider, Jun 3, 2005

  3. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "Rider" <> wrote in message

    > "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    > I don't know why
    > > people are bothering with illegal means of theft when there are easy

    legal
    > > means.
    > >

    > Theres legal means of theft?
    >
    > o_O

    Of course, unless you are one of those people that only judge right and
    wrong from whether it breaks the law.

    rolling, Jun 3, 2005
  4. rolling

    PAM. Guest

    "Rider" <> wrote in message
    > Theres legal means of theft?

    Insurance to name a biggie

    :)

    PAM.

    PAM., Jun 3, 2005
  5. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "PAM." <> wrote in message
    > "Rider" <> wrote in message
    > > Theres legal means of theft?

    > Insurance to name a biggie
    >
    > :)
    >
    > PAM.

    Wasn't talking about that sort of theft, I meant far more literal theft.

    rolling, Jun 3, 2005
  6. rolling

    PAM. Guest

    "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...

    > Wasn't talking about that sort of theft, I meant far more literal theft.

    Like companies grabbing loads of money from you to do a job and then folding
    and opening up as another company?
    Legal and you can't do a thing about it 'xcept shoot the bugger.
    :)

    PAM.

    PAM., Jun 3, 2005
  7. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "PAM." <> wrote in message
    > "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    >
    > > Wasn't talking about that sort of theft, I meant far more literal theft.

    > Like companies grabbing loads of money from you to do a job and then

    folding
    > and opening up as another company?
    > Legal and you can't do a thing about it 'xcept shoot the bugger.
    > :)
    >
    > PAM.

    Exactly what I was talking about.

    rolling, Jun 3, 2005
  8. rolling

    Mutlley Guest

    "Rider" <> wrote:

    >"rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    > I don't know why
    >> people are bothering with illegal means of theft when there are easy legal
    >> means.
    >>

    >Theres legal means of theft?
    >
    >o_O

    Yeah. Its called taxation..

    Mutlley, Jun 3, 2005
  9. rolling

    rolling Guest

    "Mutlley" <> wrote in message
    > "Rider" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    > > I don't know why
    > >> people are bothering with illegal means of theft when there are easy

    legal
    > >> means.
    > >>

    > >Theres legal means of theft?
    > >
    > >o_O
    > >

    > Yeah. Its called taxation..

    To call that theft is simply shortsighted.

    rolling, Jun 3, 2005
  10. rolling

    TomV Guest

    On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:42:17 +1200, "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote:

    >"Mutlley" <> wrote in message
    >> "Rider" <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"rolling" <rolling@along> wrote in message news:...
    >> > I don't know why

    >legal
    >> >>

    >> >Theres legal means of theft?
    >> >
    >> >o_O
    >> >

    >> Yeah. Its called taxation..

    >To call that theft is simply shortsighted.

    Depends on your definition of theft. I have a suspicion that it's
    like murder and defined by it's legality or lack of, but if a
    definition involves the removal of your pro[perty without your
    consent, then taxation fits the bill nicely

    ....tom

    TomV, Jun 3, 2005