    If i write 70-315, 70-306, and 70-320, am i eligible for a MCAD certification?

    Pls respond immediately.

    Thanks a bunch

    NeedACertification2005, Oct 4, 2005

  2. NeedACertification2005

    Mark Monster Guest

    Hello,

    You can use one of the core exams as an elective. As long as you still have
    Web Services and another core exam.

    Mark Monster, Oct 4, 2005

  3. Hi,

    But this is the trick though.

    If I take 70-315 , Only 70-306 and 70-316 are the options for taking
    electives. Notice that 70-305 is not provided as an option.

    If i take 70-316, Only 70-305 and 70-315 are the options for taking
    electives. Notice that 70-306 is not provided as an option.

    Are the two statements above correct?

    I dont understand, for the elective, why they have mandated the use of
    alternative language and technology? Should nt it be just the use of
    alternate technology?

    :(

    pls reply anyone.

    regards,

    NeedACertification2005, Oct 4, 2005
  4. NeedACertification2005

    Vipul Patel Guest

    YOu should get MCAD. the exams should focus on technology and not the
    languages.

    - Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 21, 2005