    I see how to reduce Red eye and Crop, but not color balance or any of the
    more advanced features of a software program and digital photos.

    Any ideas or better suggestions?

    Ritter197, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Ritter197

    Aerticus Guest

    Why ask the software to do what it ain't supposed to do?

    You have Windows?

    There are plenty of free image processing programs to do exactly what you
    want

    Aerticus

    ps - I have plenty of ideas, some good, some bad

    Aerticus, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Ritter197

    Ritter197 Guest

    Rather than just say what leaves me hanging

    please spell out the program which YOU know and use.

    Thanks

    Ritter197, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Ritter197

    Aerticus Guest

    I assume you mean Picasa?

    I use the best image processing software there is.

    See if you can guess...

    Aerticus

    Aerticus, Nov 3, 2004
  5. Ritter197

    RSD99 Guest

    That's just a bit juvenile ... don't you think Aerticus?

    The following are just a few of the programs that can do what you describe:

    Adobe PhotoShop
    Adobe PhotoShop Elements
    Corel PhotoPaint
    Serif PhotoPlus
    PaintShop Pro
    Picture Window
    Picture Window Pro

    And if you are a bit of a 'techie' ... but low on funds ... you could try
    the OpenSource (free download) program
    The GIMP

    RSD99, Nov 3, 2004
  6. Ritter197

    Aerticus Guest

    Point taken RSD99 but which of those in the list is the best?

    Which, if it fell out of the sky directly to your feet, would you prefer?

    Aerticus

    Aerticus, Nov 3, 2004
  7. Ritter197

    Aerticus Guest

    pps - I read somewhere that Adobe have joined the linux movement

    Wouldn't it be grand if (in the future) the biggest contributor to The Gimp
    turned out to be Adobe?

    heh heh heh

    Aerticus

    ppps - juvenile? moi? chance would be a fine thing (I'll take it as a
    compliment?)

    Aerticus, Nov 3, 2004
  8. Ritter197

    Big Bill Guest

    On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:13:35 GMT, "Aerticus" <>
    wrote:

    >Point taken RSD99 but which of those in the list is the best?
    >
    >Which, if it fell out of the sky directly to your feet, would you prefer?
    >
    >Aerticus

    Those do not necessarilly point top the same product.
    "Best" is a relative thing.

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Nov 4, 2004