    I would appreciate knowing if anyone else has experienced this or has a
    suggestion.

    thanx Tom
    Tom, Apr 6, 2006

  2. "Tom" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello all. I'm experimenting with Picasa2 and have inadvertently
    > blocked all of the files and now when trying to run the program, Pixasa
    > advises that there are no images. The fact is that there are about
    > 1,500 images and in some cases the only ones that I have. It may help
    > to note that I have tried importing more images to get it to reopen but
    > that has not happened.
    >
    > I would appreciate knowing if anyone else has experienced this or has a
    > suggestion.

    Try uninstalling picasa and re installing it. It will sort the problem.
    Steven Campbell, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Tom

    Bill Guest

    Steven Campbell wrote:

    >"Tom" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello all. I'm experimenting with Picasa2 and have inadvertently
    >> blocked all of the files and now when trying to run the program, Pixasa
    >> advises that there are no images. The fact is that there are about
    >> 1,500 images and in some cases the only ones that I have. It may help
    >> to note that I have tried importing more images to get it to reopen but
    >> that has not happened.
    >>
    >> I would appreciate knowing if anyone else has experienced this or has a
    >> suggestion.

    >Try uninstalling picasa and re installing it. It will sort the problem.

    Instead of doing all that, just check the folder "watch" settings. It
    was probably turned off by accident.

    Click File, Add Folder to Picasa... and make sure the folder with all
    your images is marked as "Scan Always".
    Bill, Apr 6, 2006
  4. "Bill" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Steven Campbell wrote:
    >
    >>"Tom" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello all. I'm experimenting with Picasa2 and have inadvertently
    >>> blocked all of the files and now when trying to run the program, Pixasa
    >>> advises that there are no images. The fact is that there are about
    >>> 1,500 images and in some cases the only ones that I have. It may help
    >>> to note that I have tried importing more images to get it to reopen but
    >>> that has not happened.
    >>>
    >>> I would appreciate knowing if anyone else has experienced this or has a
    >>> suggestion.

    >>Try uninstalling picasa and re installing it. It will sort the problem.

    > Instead of doing all that, just check the folder "watch" settings. It
    > was probably turned off by accident.
    >
    > Click File, Add Folder to Picasa... and make sure the folder with all
    > your images is marked as "Scan Always".

    Yes that is probably better advice.
    Although I found myself having to uninstall Picasa2 the other day and it
    must have taken me under 30 seconds to uninstall, download from the net and
    re-install again. So not really a big hassle if that doesn't solve the OP's
    problem.
    Steven Campbell, Apr 6, 2006