picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best web browser

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sexinsexbt@gmail.com, Oct 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    http://soft.batcave.net/

    picasa-the best photo software

    Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures
    on your computer
    A free software download.
    Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using
    Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your
    camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it
    automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had)
    and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names
    you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and
    make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are
    always organized.
    With Picasa, you can seamlessly upload and order photo products
    from some of the web's most popular photo finishers in a click. You can
    also share photos fast straight from your computer: make gift CDs, send
    pictures through email, print more easily at home and more.

    firefox-the best web browser

    Surf faster and smarter
    The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
    safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
    SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change
    the way you use the Internet -- for free.
    Download Firefox now to receive:
    . Tabbed Browsing
    Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
    . Pop-up Blocking
    Block annoying pop-up ads
    . Better Security
    Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
    . Google Toolbar
    Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type
    , Oct 13, 2006

  2. wrote:

    best photo software

    > Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures
    > one easily at home and more.
    >
    > firefox-the best web browser

    This type of post works best when someone asks a question remotely
    related to browswers or image organizers. Then you stand a better chance
    of tricking people to hit your site.

    FF is a fine browswer. Get it directly from Mozilla itself:

    http://www.mozilla.org/

    --
    john mcwilliams

    "Baldrick, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself
    purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing 'Subtle Plans
    Are Here Again'."
    -- Blackadder
    John McWilliams, Oct 13, 2006

  3. salgud Guest

    wrote:
    > http://soft.batcave.net/
    >
    > picasa-the best photo software
    >
    > Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures
    > on your computer
    > A free software download.
    > Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using
    > Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your
    > camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it
    > automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had)
    > and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names
    > you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and
    > make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are
    > always organized.
    > With Picasa, you can seamlessly upload and order photo products
    > from some of the web's most popular photo finishers in a click. You can
    > also share photos fast straight from your computer: make gift CDs, send
    > pictures through email, print more easily at home and more.

    You forgot to mention that it is also known to occasionally
    self-destruct!

    salgud, Oct 13, 2006
  4. Dave Cohen Guest

    wrote:
    > http://soft.batcave.net/
    >
    > picasa-the best photo software
    >
    > Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures
    > on your computer
    > A free software download.
    > Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using
    > Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your
    > camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it
    > automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had)
    > and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names
    > you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and
    > make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are
    > always organized.
    > With Picasa, you can seamlessly upload and order photo products
    > from some of the web's most popular photo finishers in a click. You can
    > also share photos fast straight from your computer: make gift CDs, send
    > pictures through email, print more easily at home and more.
    >
    > firefox-the best web browser
    >
    > Surf faster and smarter
    > The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
    > safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
    > SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change
    > the way you use the Internet -- for free.
    > Download Firefox now to receive:
    > . Tabbed Browsing
    > Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
    > . Pop-up Blocking
    > Block annoying pop-up ads
    > . Better Security
    > Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
    > . Google Toolbar
    > Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type

    It may be the best for you but necessarily everyone. If it were the only
    free package of this type I might well be using it and agreeing with
    you. It isn't and I find FastStone suits most of my needs. For batch
    resizing/resampling I find Irfanview most suitable.
    I would suggest anyone new to this and not already married to a
    particular solution evaluate them. Even if one owns a real photo editing
    program, one of these less complete packages might be fine for quickly
    reviewing and adjusting a large batch of images for 4x6 printing and
    they are really good for those that need to quickly adjust, re-sample
    and email.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Oct 13, 2006
  5. Helen Guest

    "John McWilliams" <> wrote in message

    > This type of post works best when someone asks a question remotely related
    > to browswers or image organizers. Then you stand a better chance of
    > tricking people to hit your site.

    I don't detect that he mentions a website.
    Still a strange post though.
    Helen, Oct 13, 2006
  6. Helen Guest

    "Helen" <> wrote in message

    > "John McWilliams" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> This type of post works best when someone asks a question remotely
    >> related to browswers or image organizers. Then you stand a better chance
    >> of tricking people to hit your site.
    >>

    > I don't detect that he mentions a website.
    > Still a strange post though.

    Whoops, my bad. He did. Sorry.
    Helen, Oct 13, 2006
  7. Roy G Guest

    "Helen" <> wrote in message

    > "Helen" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "John McWilliams" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> This type of post works best when someone asks a question remotely
    >>> related to browswers or image organizers. Then you stand a better chance
    >>> of tricking people to hit your site.
    >>>

    >> I don't detect that he mentions a website.
    >> Still a strange post though.
    >>

    > Whoops, my bad. He did. Sorry.

    Hi.

    This is probably just a ploy to get us innocents to click on his link, which
    probably leads to some nasty porn site. His name might just be a clue, so I
    am not going to bother going anywhere he suggests.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Oct 13, 2006
  8. Bill K Guest

    Roy G wrote:
    > "Helen" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Helen" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "John McWilliams" <> wrote in message

    > >> I don't detect that he mentions a website.
    > >> Still a strange post though.
    > >>

    > > Whoops, my bad. He did. Sorry.

    > Hi.
    >
    > This is probably just a ploy to get us innocents to click on his link, which
    > probably leads to some nasty porn site. His name might just be a clue, so I
    > am not going to bother going anywhere he suggests.
    >
    > Roy G

    You? Innocent? I can't believe what I'm reading.
    --
    Gator Bait
    Bill K, Oct 13, 2006
  9. sexinsex Guest