    A wise man gets more use from his enemies
    than a fool from his friends.
    http://www.copelands.plus.com/val/

    AriesVal, Apr 24, 2008

  2. On 2008-04-24, AriesVal <> wrote:

    > I cannot see mine or other folks Picasa pics via Firefox web browser, only
    > via IE which I hate to use. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how
    > did you solve it ? TIA

    You mean on picasaweb.google.com? Works fine here using Firefox on
    linux.

    --

    John ()

    John Thompson, Apr 24, 2008

  3. AriesVal wrote:
    > I cannot see mine or other folks Picasa pics via Firefox web browser, only
    > via IE which I hate to use. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how
    > did you solve it ? TIA

    can you provide a link or two so someone can check it out
    and see whats going on?

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Apr 24, 2008
  4. AriesVal

    AriesVal Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:01:39 -0500, John Thompson wrote:

    > On 2008-04-24, AriesVal <> wrote:
    >
    >> [3 quoted lines suppressed]

    > You mean on picasaweb.google.com? Works fine here using Firefox on
    > linux.

    Yep, although in the past I could see them no probs. I cannot fathom what
    has happened or what I may have done, to stop me seeing them?
    --
    Knowing others is Wisdom -
    Knowing yourself is Enlightenment - Lao Tzu

    AriesVal, Apr 25, 2008
  5. AriesVal

    AriesVal Guest

    On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 00:08:28 +0200, Miller wrote:

    > *AriesVal* wrote:
    >> [3 quoted lines suppressed]

    > Just some guesses: You allow Java or JavaScript? Cookies?
    > Some kind of popup- or adblocker?
    >
    > cu, Miller

    I do allow Java and javascript, cookies, and I also use Adblock Plus, but
    then I've always used those with no problems in the past. I also have NoAds
    installed nothing on there to stop Picasa pics loading ?
    --
    Don't interfere with somethin' that
    ain't botherin' you none.

    AriesVal, Apr 25, 2008
  6. AriesVal

    AriesVal Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:49:55 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    > AriesVal wrote:
    >> [3 quoted lines suppressed]

    > can you provide a link or two so someone can check it out
    > and see whats going on?

    I can see mine and other folk's thumbnail pages but not the enlarged pics in
    Firefox but I can in IE - this is the latest batch I uploaded yesterday
    http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/valerie.copeland/Views/
    --
    It is easier to fight for one's principles
    than to live up to them. Alfred Adler

    AriesVal, Apr 25, 2008
  7. AriesVal

    AriesVal Guest