Picasa picture viewer

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike O'Sullivan, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. Mike O'Sullivan, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Mike O'Sullivan

    Rudy Benner Guest

    I just deleted it from the computer.

    Rudy Benner, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Mike O'Sullivan

    Guest

    I too deleted it. I think I remember not like it hunting all over my
    hard drive for every type of image. I'll stick with Irfanview.
    , Apr 1, 2005
  4. Mike O'Sullivan

    RHinNC Guest

    Works very good for what it is. Settings for practically everything are
    available. Considering the price, I like it... :)

    RHinNC, Apr 1, 2005
  5. Mike O'Sullivan

    Julian Tan Guest

    I like it, and the price too!

    It may or may not suit your needs. If you're after a straight image
    viewer, go with Irfanview, as others have suggested. If you're looking
    for an album viewer/organiser, then Picasa is definitely a contender.

    Cheers,
    Julian
    http://www.shuttertalk.com - the friendliest digital photography forums
    on the net.
    Julian Tan, Apr 2, 2005
  6. Mike O'Sullivan

    Matt Guest

    just downloaded it last night for the first time. It was *exactly* what I
    was looking for, and like everyone else, you can't complain about the price.
    I like it 'cause it shows all my photos, but to view single images, I use
    ACDSee

    Matt, Apr 2, 2005
  7. I also have only good experiences with Picasa.

    The only thing I'm a little unsure about is the backup-function.
    Does anyone known if it is reliabel enough to be trusted - or should I
    rather backup my pics "by hand".

    regards

    Morten L.Pedersen, Apr 4, 2005