    for 12 months to remove it. I use picasa for my photos. the picasa that keeps
    popping up contains folders, aplications, and bit maps. thanks in
    advance....Doug

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm93enV6?=, May 12, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Qm93enV6?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You don't say what system you are running, but if it isn't a 64-bit OS this
    isn't the correct place to post. If in XP64, go to MSconfig and selectively
    stop program that may be related. A diagnostic startup might be another
    option to narrow it down. In Vista64 go to control panel/programs(change
    startup program) and do the same. What you are experiencing is the way some
    programs open up after reboot when installing, and usually is based on a
    runonce entry in the registry which either isn't being removed or gets reset
    each time. An uninstall and reinstall may help in that case.

    John Barnes, May 12, 2007