    Old Man Guest

    Does any one know of a good program that I can download to put pictrues I
    took on a CD? Thanks
    Old Man, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Old Man

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Old Man tried to scribble ...

    > Does any one know of a good program that I can download to put
    > pictrues I took on a CD? Thanks

    Any cd burning software will put images on a cdr or cd rw for you. Do you
    mean to show as a slideshow ? If so then there are hundreds of programs
    that will do this.

    I use MS Powerpoint, Irfanview (free) and MGI PhotoSuite .. ;)

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    http://www.tvlicensing.biz/
    Paul - xxx, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Old Man

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Old Man continued:

    > Does any one know of a good program that I can download to put
    > pictrues I took on a CD? Thanks

    The software that came with your CD burner.

    You do have a CD burner, right ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 20, 2003
  4. Old Man

    Michael Guest

    In <news:3f197a6a_3@newsfeed>,
    Old Man said:

    > Does any one know of a good program that I can download to put
    > pictrues I took on a CD? Thanks

    Did your camera (and/or your CD burner) not come with such software?

    ((U))
    Michael, Jul 20, 2003