    Thanks,
    --
    Michaelntalla
    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbG50YWxsYQ==?=, Feb 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbG50YWxsYQ==?=

    Dan Koerner Guest

    It's a mobo-BIOS problem. See thread "Any list of really working motherboards?", 1/15/06, in this NG.

    --
    -Dan-

    Dan Koerner, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Covered in the NG already recently. The problem is the PCI cards have
    reserved space in the lower 4GB of virtual memory address space. The BIOS
    needs to re-map that, and most of them now do, though you may have to find
    the switch that does it. Talk to your motherboard vendor.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 1, 2006