    the next 2 weeks, the email address will be invalid after.

    thanks,

    jack.
    Jack Kirk, Dec 6, 2008

  2. Jack Kirk wrote:

    > anybody good with php scripting language. if so i would love some
    > help, if you can help, please contact me via email at the following
    > address within the next 2 weeks, the email address will be invalid
    > after.

    This is Usenet. It is impolite to ask anyone to respond by email.

    If you are really asking (rather than looking to collect email
    addresses), go ask in comp.lang.php, alt.comp.lang.php, alt.php or any
    of a few other groups dedicated to PHP.

    Hopefully, you are asking because you want to rewrite your
    eastendersfanslive site and dump the Microsoft Word nonsense!

    <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eastendersfanslive.co.uk%2F>
    Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
    Result: 339 Errors, 1 warning(s)

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 7, 2008

  3. Jack Kirk

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 19:50:06 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >Jack Kirk wrote:
    >
    >> anybody good with php scripting language. if so i would love some
    >> help, if you can help, please contact me via email at the following
    >> address within the next 2 weeks, the email address will be invalid
    >> after.

    >This is Usenet. It is impolite to ask anyone to respond by email.
    >
    >If you are really asking (rather than looking to collect email
    >addresses), go ask in comp.lang.php, alt.comp.lang.php, alt.php or any
    >of a few other groups dedicated to PHP.
    >
    >Hopefully, you are asking because you want to rewrite your
    >eastendersfanslive site and dump the Microsoft Word nonsense!

    <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www
    beauregard t shagnasty>
    Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
    Result: 17823407 Errors, 137 warning(s)
    richard, Dec 7, 2008
  4. richard the st00pid wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> Hopefully, you are asking because you want to rewrite your
    >> eastendersfanslive site and dump the Microsoft Word nonsense!

    > <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www
    > beauregard t shagnasty>
    > Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
    > Result: 17823407 Errors, 137 warning(s)

    <lol!>

    Sure isn't any site of mine. I don't use XHTML and none of my pages have
    any errors at all.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 7, 2008